Exit Stage Left . . . Who will remain?

CFA is good I think he can be just as better as Chandler. Is Byrd overrated?

That remains to be seen. Overrated, underutilized, or severely mismanaged by Botch. I could see him being a complete bust. I could also see him transferring and becoming a star somewhere else. Neither of those outcomes would surprise me.

Reactions: 1 person
That remains to be seen. Overrated, underutilized, or severely mismanaged by Botch. I could see him being a complete bust. I could also see him transferring and becoming a star somewhere else. Neither of those outcomes would surprise me.

Overrated isn't a good term for him this kid has the talent. Butch Jones put Byrd behind the 8ball. I hope he transfers to Miami to be honest. We need a corner backs bad at the U lol..

Last night on the way home I was listening to By Tor and the Snow Dog.

Fly By Night's a great album. :good!:

220px-Rush_Fly_by_Night.jpg

Both kids CFA and Byrd came from the same town and best friends. I think maybe they need to separate themselves from each other because them two at the same school not working

Both are from my neck of the woods. They lived together.

Tennessee football news: How two Vols signees left home together

If they are having bromance problems, they need to work them out in the place the problem exists.

If they are still close, 'them two' don't need to be separated.

Well CJP is obviously looking for gamers... Unfortunately we do not have very many of them on this team. He has his work cut out for him.

Both are from my neck of the woods. They lived together.

Tennessee football news: How two Vols signees left home together

If they are having bromance problems, they need to work them out in the place the problem exists.

If they are still close, 'them two' don't need to be separated.

I know they from the same school and city and good friends, but sometimes u have to separate from your comfort zone to make it. Ironic that both players are having same struggles. At the end of the day I think 1 of the 2 will transfer. Or both.

I know they from the same school and city and good friends, but sometimes u have to separate from your comfort zone to make it. Ironic that both players are having same struggles. At the end of the day I think 1 of the 2 will transfer. Or both.

I'm not seeing the comparison of the two. CFA looked good last year at RB and had solid production as the 3rd back. I'm actually surprised that they moved him and kept Jordan in the backfield....CFA looked like the better player last year and Jordan isn't that much bigger.

Spring exit interviews could lead to Tennessee football transfers | Times Free Press

Based upon CJP's comments after the O&W game I would venture a wild guess and say that some on the current roster will not be on it after this semester ends. I do like the fact that CJP is holding everybody to his expectations and appears to be clearly communicating these expectations to everyone.

So, this begs the questions:

Who do you think transfers?

Where do you think they will go?

GBO

I might predict and chime in on who might switch positions, but since every now and again current players and their families visit this site, I won't even touch that question. Once they leave, I might rake em over the coals, but not until.

yeah let's name names. nice thread big dave.

What's the problem, your knickers in a twist? There is enough speculation in here about players to fill the aquatic center pool . . . Get over your righteous indignation . . . :finger3:

Xanadu would be that song for me.

"For I have dined on honeydew, and drunk the milk of paradise."

Yeah, man, awesome song.

And side benefit, it helped me get a decent grade in English class in 11th or 12th grade, because I could effortlessly quote bits of Samuel Taylor Coleridge's poetry. :)

One of their most underrated songs. La Villa is a killer song and murder to play on guitar.

Can you play it, BOT?

I'm a drummer (well, was a drummer...many years ago), and I've never been capable of playing any of Neil's work, haha. Not even close. :)

Gainesvol82,I believe that if you saw Tim Jordan running during the Orange and White game,that your question should have been answered.Ty Chandler will be the "scat back" of the 2019 rb's.If Carlton can do better at corner and be a behetter backup/starter,then he needs to remain as placed.

I think they will work on Byrd extra hard. The kid has a ton of speed. It would be a shame to waste that.... He has shown he can do things in open field, just need to figure out how to work on his route running capabilities and his hands.... A little more consistency and he might be somewhere in the receiver rotation.

Perhaps he should run track. Being fast doesn’t make you a wide receiver, particularly if you can’t run routes and can’t catch. Guys don’t suddenly learn how to catch while they’re in college.

2112 will always be my favorite but Fly By Night is good too!

2112 was my introduction to Rush. Blew me and my buddy away. He even learned how to play parts of it on guitar.

From there we branched out to Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, even the first album (which I wasn't a fan of). :good!:

Spring exit interviews could lead to Tennessee football transfers | Times Free Press

Based upon CJP's comments after the O&W game I would venture a wild guess and say that some on the current roster will not be on it after this semester ends. I do like the fact that CJP is holding everybody to his expectations and appears to be clearly communicating these expectations to everyone.

So, this begs the questions:

Who do you think transfers?

Where do you think they will go?

GBO
We already have this thread

2112 was my introduction to Rush. Blew me and my buddy away. He even learned how to play parts of it on guitar.

From there we branched out to Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, even the first album (which I wasn't a fan of). :good!:

From the first album, up to and including Moving Pictures. I love all of them start to finish. After that it's very hit and miss with me. I didnt like their electronic period at all. Counterparts is really good. So is Snakes and Arrows.

Reactions: 2 people
My opinion only, but I think it was a mistake for him to ever see the offensive side of the ball. If he had made a big splash on offense, I could see leaving him there, but his stats are minimal and defense is clearly where he is most comfortable.

Call me crazy but I don't see him getting many snaps on offense so hopefully he can find a role on defense. Our receiving look to be the strongest unit on the team. Callaway, Johnson, Palmer,Williams, and Murphy are a very solid group. Add Jennings to that group and there is some serious talent there.

...You know the song that I'm digging these days, though I didn't appreciate it at first? La Villa Strangiato (sp?).
Last night on the way home I was listening to By Tor and the Snow Dog.
2112 will always be my favorite...
My favorites, and I like Limelight quite a bit also. Rush is one of my all time favorite bands.
Been listening to them since early 70's and saw them when they opened for Kiss in the 70's. Caught the R10, R20, and took my daughter to her 1st Rush concert which was the R40 tour. Never been disappointed with their live shows, some of the best I ever been to; and I've been to a LOT of concerts/shows.

VN Store

Back