Exit Stage Left . . . Who will remain?

My favorites, and I like Limelight quite a bit also. Rush is one of my all time favorite bands.
Been listening to them since early 70's and saw them when they opened for Kiss in the 70's. Caught the R10, R20, and took my daughter to her 1st Rush concert which was the R40 tour. Never been disappointed with their live shows, some of the best I ever been to; and I've been to a LOT of concerts/shows.

Three ultra-talented guys...can weave as full, nuanced and complex a musical story as a full orchestra. Can't beat that. :good!:

I only saw them in concert once, '77 or '78, in Nashville. They were the main bill, with Uriah Heep opening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Good album. Not Rush's best live album, but still a good one.

220px-Rush_Exit_Stage_Left.jpg

No idea on your question. Seeing inside the minds of 18-24 year old lads is quite beyond my powers of prognostication.

Go Vols!

Good Rush album?? Right up there with Styx

Three ultra-talented guys...can weave as full, nuanced and complex a musical story as a full orchestra. Can't beat that. :good!:

I only saw them in concert once, '77 or '78, in Nashville. They were the main bill, with Uriah Heep opening.
Another one of my favorites!

Good Rush album?? Right up there with Styx

I actually really liked Styx in high school. Had no idea at the time that they were a "manufactured" band. Would listen to their Grand Illusion album on repeat going to sleep at night. Well, them plus Rush, the Eagles, Kansas, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Boston hehe.

Wasn't until I got up to West Point, hanging out with guys from Boston, Long Island and Pennsylvania that I started to really get into the Stones, Zeppelin (beyond Stairway to Heaven of course, everyone in the US listened to that at least once every evening on the radio), Jackson Browne, Springsteen, and that sort.

Last edited:

In case you haven't caught it, there's a really good Rush documentary on Netflix right now. I highly recommend it.

Can you play it, BOT?

I'm a drummer (well, was a drummer...many years ago), and I've never been capable of playing any of Neil's work, haha. Not even close. :)

Not all of it. I can understand why someone couldnt play anything by Neil Pert. That guy is unfreaking real.

Reactions: 2 people
What's the problem, your knickers in a twist? There is enough speculation in here about players to fill the aquatic center pool . . . Get over your righteous indignation . . . :finger3:

But you open up a smelly can of worms suggesting this or that player transfers. That is a line best left uncrossed.

And while we are at it? :finger3: :finger3:

Wow what a bipolar thread. Discussions of music and UT football. Need more of these. It is off season aight?

Reactions: 4 people
But you open up a smelly can of worms suggesting this or that player transfers. That is a line best left uncrossed.

And while we are at it? :finger3: :finger3:

The smelly can of worms were opened long before this thread . . . move on along, no one forced you into this thread . . . . :finger3: :devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back