F all of them

Sure, but your never state that evidence, cause when you do the conversation generally doesnt go your way.

Yeah, you make good statements and they sound all warm and fuzzy, trouble is the only evidence to back them up is Go vols.
If thats your thing, then do as CBJ says and OWN IT, nothing wrong with that.

As I posted earlier: Shoop is a good coach. There is talent on the defense.

Seems you are.

I know what he said, I quoted it.

Yes, you asked and didn't like his answer, now you're slinging the crybaby safe place crap. Just like clock work. You say you just want to have an honest conversation, but when someone tries and you disagree it always ends just like this.

So, I see nothing at all to get the excited about for this season. Offense gonna suck, defense gonna suck, new coaches gonna suck and as always, Butch gonna suck. Yea, I know, you have never said "fire Butch". You just have no confidence in him, don't think he's a very good coach, expect another 8-4 or 7-5 season and laugh at thinking he will ever win a championship. But you don't want him fired.

If I was as convinced as you and a few others that Butch was as bad as y'all "know" he is, I would be ready to replace him now!

You better hope Freak doesn't start that safe thread and charge admission. I ain't paying to talk to you.

:)

Whatcha talkin bout Willis!

Should that be a question?

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Nope

Seems you are.

I know what he said, I quoted it.

Yes, you asked and didn't like his answer, now you're slinging the crybaby safe place crap. Just like clock work. You say you just want to have an honest conversation, but when someone tries and you disagree it always ends just like this.

So, I see nothing at all to get the excited about for this season. Offense gonna suck, defense gonna suck, new coaches gonna suck and as always, Butch gonna suck. Yea, I know, you have never said "fire Butch". You just have no confidence in him, don't think he's a very good coach, expect another 8-4 or 7-5 season and laugh at thinking he will ever win a championship. But you don't want him fired.

If I was as convinced as you and a few others that Butch was as bad as y'all "know" he is, I would be ready to replace him now!

You better hope Freak doesn't start that safe thread and charge admission. I ain't paying to talk to you.

:)

Im pretty sure the first comment about anyones feelings was you saying im getting bent out of shape, i didnt say anything about people cry etc until then.

But i see now you take the usual route as i always say. If someone doesnt agree with a post they assume the exact opposite will be true.

The reason i say CBJ shouldnt be fired now is he has done enough to deserve a chance to prove he can take the next step. Thats why he shouldnt "be replaced now." I just dont think he is a good coach and will not get there. Thats just my opinion and has zero influence on what should be done.

And yeah, like i need a safe space. You may not agree with my statements or approaches but you dont see me pouting cause people dont agree with me. I question things people say, if that hurts their feelings, feel free to ignore.

So what has changed to make anyone believe anything will be different this season?

Shoop said he made the mistake of trying to run the same defense even after the injuries were piling up. That's huge. The improvement in strength by many players due to Rock.

Quality live reps in big games by players on 121.

From the player interviews they seem to have been shown by Rock that they are working at a new level. NFL quality workouts.

The evidence is there for us to expect a good defense due to talent and a DC that will know to adjust the defense as needed.

Shoop said he made the mistake of trying to run the same defense even after the injuries were piling up. That's huge. The improvement in strength by many players due to Rock.

Quality live reps in big games by players on 121.

From the player interviews they seem to have been shown by Rock that they are working at a new level. NFL quality workouts.

The evidence is there for us to expect a good defense due to talent and a DC that will know to adjust the defense as needed.

Didnt you say in a previous post that Shoop said he changed the D based on injuries for Vandy?

The rest is just talk, ill have to see it to change my mind. The preseason interviews of the players sound the same as the past two seasons. But its like that at every school and to be expected.

Despite some obvious physical gains, their is still plenty of questions about mental toughness, injury prevention and........coaching.

Didnt you say in a previous post that Shoop said he changed the D based on injuries for Vandy?

The rest is just talk, ill have to see it to change my mind. The preseason interviews of the players sound the same as the past two seasons. But its like that at every school and to be expected.

Despite some obvious physical gains, their is still plenty of questions about mental toughness, injury prevention and........coaching.

No I posted the same earlier.

It's all talk till Sept 4th.

Yes our coach said it to a fanbase that needed it and now like Peyton told the team , stick together bc the media has wrote us off and as a fanbase I promise you now is the time for optimism and so when our team takes the feild, to the opposite team , f all of them and I mean frig bc I don't talk dirty ! My prediction for vols vs bama ! Ut 38 bama 24

You are delusional if we are going to beat SAT U this season.

This Peyton?

DHeSYk2UQAAOV-I

At least it's not 16

You need Dooley bc you say we are dumb and you call Butch mediocre and say he will not get it done, but in the end we will see

We already went through Dooley, and if we keep Jones long enough, we will see another Dooley. Butch has a 4 year sample size of what he can do. He took a playoff caliber roster and nosedived it to 9 wins.

Reactions: 1 person
You don't believe in jones , I get it but let the year play out and let's see what happens man

I'm truly hoping that he wins 10 games and the east this year. He's had some problems that he hasn't fixed since he got the keys to the program.

In the modern era of football a head coach who has went on to win it all had double digit wins by their third year. The first two years he got a pass from all because Dooley destroyed the program. Last year, it was a gigantic failure because he had a top 10 roster and did not win so double digits.

All you point makers! Include the entire story! Thank Butch ! And move on if you don't you are ignorant! Who turned Tennessee down? How's your recruiting been? How did that happen? Bc a bad a recruiter stocked your team for coach who! You claim logic but deny it ? So flame on mother truckers! You are stupid!

All you point makers! Include the entire story! Thank Butch ! And move on if you don't you are ignorant! Who turned Tennessee down? How's your recruiting been? How did that happen? Bc a bad a recruiter stocked your team for coach who! You claim logic but deny it ? So flame on mother truckers! You are stupid!
You must be drinking.

How long have you been drinking racing fuel?

Irony so thick it will never thin out!

Yes our coach said it to a fanbase that needed it and now like Peyton told the team , stick together bc the media has wrote us off and as a fanbase I promise you now is the time for optimism and so when our team takes the feild, to the opposite team , f all of them and I mean frig bc I don't talk dirty ! My prediction for vols vs bama ! Ut 38 bama 24

FU and the horse you rode in on.........

VN Store

Back