Feathersax

Awwwww, y'all made me all cuddly!:) What a coincidence: this morning is my first trip up the 15 stairsteps to my computer/music/catch-all room! So this thread is like a BIG ORANGE tonic. This begins day #5 back home following triple bypass, & I'm feeling stronger every day. Wife nursing me back to health with loving care & a virtual army of pills that I wash down daily; she has them all lined up like little soldiers & doles them out as needed. For those of you who have seen her on t.v. from the SEC Baseball Tournament in Hoover, you know about her dedication.

Hacksaw, you're spot on: not all my 10k+ posts have been gems! After all, I supported Dooley, Jones & Pruitt a lot longer than most. Maybe my most recent re-wiring will straighten me out. Y'all are the best!:cool: One more thing: GO BIG ORANGE
Where did you have your surgery?

Reactions: feathersax
Awwwww, y'all made me all cuddly!:) What a coincidence: this morning is my first trip up the 15 stairsteps to my computer/music/catch-all room! So this thread is like a BIG ORANGE tonic. This begins day #5 back home following triple bypass, & I'm feeling stronger every day. Wife nursing me back to health with loving care & a virtual army of pills that I wash down daily; she has them all lined up like little soldiers & doles them out as needed. For those of you who have seen her on t.v. from the SEC Baseball Tournament in Hoover, you know about her dedication.

Hacksaw, you're spot on: not all my 10k+ posts have been gems! After all, I supported Dooley, Jones & Pruitt a lot longer than most. Maybe my most recent re-wiring will straighten me out. Y'all are the best!:cool: One more thing: GO BIG ORANGE

Feathersax,glad to hear you are recovering from your bypass surgery. I always enjoy your posts and insightful commentary. As we age, things such as health problems are encountered more frequently. Stay well,my friend, and thank your wonderful wife for her loving care. May God bless you and your family.

When my dad has his bypass in 92 over at Fort Sanders, Johnny had his either the day before or the day after at UTMC. They went through their recoveries at the same time. So when Johnny was announced to be coming back, my older sister buys two tickets for that game. Then, she realized if Dad got in trouble at the game, she would not be able to handle it. So, she gets me to take him.

Once the Vols lost to the razorbacks, was he ever POed! I knew then and there that Dad was going to be OK.

Very glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.

VN Store

Back