Feathersax

Awwwww, y'all made me all cuddly!:) What a coincidence: this morning is my first trip up the 15 stairsteps to my computer/music/catch-all room! So this thread is like a BIG ORANGE tonic. This begins day #5 back home following triple bypass, & I'm feeling stronger every day. Wife nursing me back to health with loving care & a virtual army of pills that I wash down daily; she has them all lined up like little soldiers & doles them out as needed. For those of you who have seen her on t.v. from the SEC Baseball Tournament in Hoover, you know about her dedication.

Hacksaw, you're spot on: not all my 10k+ posts have been gems! After all, I supported Dooley, Jones & Pruitt a lot longer than most. Maybe my most recent re-wiring will straighten me out. Y'all are the best!:cool: One more thing: GO BIG ORANGE

Many of us were loyal those regimes as well until we got the inside information, or it was just plain obvious on the field.

Reactions: feathersax
Reactions: Evergrenevol
I now possess a Vanderbilt Heart huggie pillow to help in standing, sitting, etc. Only Vanderbilt item in my possession, but they sure helped me.
My daughter works in the trauma ICU over there. I told her it’s ok to wear Vanderbilt Hospital swag, but not any type of Commodore attire.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back