First Junior Day Visitor List

I'm about as close to him as you can be without being his parents. His heart is Louisville, and I see it being a big challenge to change that.

Maybe after he motors on over to Knoxville, his love for Louisville will crash and burn.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm about as close to him as you can be without being his parents. His heart is Louisville, and I see it being a big challenge to change that.

Appreciate the info. Louisville as a town sucks unless he stays on the east side. :) (I live about an hour from there)

I was under the impression that people thought Harris wasn't far from committing back in the fall.

What's changed?

Just Curious are we in heavy pursuit of Master Teague? If not we should be his film is amazing

We are recruiting him as hard as any RB in class. Coach G and Butch know his potential and that he is only 16 and still growing. He is now 200lbs though and he can Power Clean 320 lbs, He is a legit 4.4 guy his fastest time being4.39

Reactions: 4 people

I have to had to drive through Louisville many times during rush hour. For that fact alone I would advise him to go anywhere else. Knoxville is nice because I don't have to drive through during rush hour. He should look at UT. :)

I have to had to drive through Louisville many times during rush hour. For that fact alone I would advise him to go anywhere else. Knoxville is nice because I don't have to drive through during rush hour. He should look at UT. :)

I've been trying man. He is going to Junior day with 2019 Joseph Anderson. Joe loves him some UT so im hoping he can get in his ear a bit

I've been trying man. He is going to Junior day with 2019 Joseph Anderson. Joe loves him some UT so im hoping he can get in his ear a bit

Maybe, when they get there, the car could "breakdown" and they have to stay on campus longer. Orange immersion therapy works wonders.

Next weekend is our first junior day. It will be headlined by many of our top in-state targets. I figured I would go ahead and start a thread with a list. Some of our top targets also play basketball and won't be able to make it this time. If I missed someone, tell me so I can add them.

Commits:
Cade Mays
Alontae Taylor

Targets:
Tykee Ogle-Kellogg
D'Andre Litaker
Brendon Harris
Maxwell Iyama
Justin Oden
Jaylon King
Jarek Campbell
Shatar McClay
Justice Dingle
Ollie Lane
Joseph Anderson(2019)
Ani Izuchukwu(2019)
Wesley Walker(2019)
Jashon Watkins(2019)
Gyasi Mattison(2019)
Adonis Otey(2019)
Lance Wilhoite(2019)
Jake Wray(2020)
Dallas Walker(2020)
Yukari Blanchard(2020)

The first meet and greet for our new coaches. Should be a great weekend to boost rapport with these recruits.

My nephew, Brandon Wharton II, 2019 dual threat qb Nolensville high school, Nolensville, TN (6'4, 190) will be at junior day. Just confirmed with his dad.

Reactions: 9 people
I like this list. But.. That's one more wr than were projected to take. I think likely two of those wr will not be Vols, along with one db(hopefully we get Harris), and one dt(I'm hoping we can take all of them but don't see it).

With Butcher "retiring" does that open up a scholly or is it still taken until he graduates? If it opens a scholly then I can see us taking all 3 DT seeing show he was a DLineman. Just my thoughts

Why Louisville of all places?

First place he ever fell in love with, guess it was love at first sight. I don't think it will stay that way though, bc the big schools are about to start coming in for him. He is set on Louisville ATM, it will be hard but I think he will have to look around once the big boys come calling.

Next weekend is our first junior day. It will be headlined by many of our top in-state targets. I figured I would go ahead and start a thread with a list. Some of our top targets also play basketball and won't be able to make it this time. If I missed someone, tell me so I can add them.

Commits:
Cade Mays
Alontae Taylor

Targets:
Tykee Ogle-Kellogg
D'Andre Litaker
Brendon Harris
Maxwell Iyama
Justin Oden
Jaylon King
Jarek Campbell
Shatar McClay
Justice Dingle
Ollie Lane
Joseph Anderson(2019)
Ani Izuchukwu(2019)
Wesley Walker(2019)
Jashon Watkins(2019)
Gyasi Mattison(2019)
Adonis Otey(2019)
Lance Wilhoite(2019)
Jake Wray(2020)
Dallas Walker(2020)
Yukari Blanchard(2020)

Stephen Herron WDE from Louisville is visiting this weekend. 2019 recruit rated a 5* by 247.

Any idea if Jacob Warren is coming to junior day? Have a feeling he will commit soon and that would be ideal day.

Wouldn't it be great if Kellogg, Warren, and Emerson all committed this weekend? It's not that farfetched, and it would really get some great momentum going PLUS they could start recruiting in-state guys with Taylor and Mays.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 2 people
Wouldn't it be great if Kellogg, Warren, and Emerson all committed this weekend? It's not that farfetched, and it would really get some great momentum going PLUS they could start recruiting in-state guys with Taylor and Mays.

Fingers crossed.

That would be awesome

Fingers crossed.

Unless something has changed with Emerson, he won't be at Junior day this weekend. It was previously posred he will be taking the ACT instead.

VN Store

Back