First Junior Day Visitor List

Unless something has changed with Emerson, he won't be at Junior day this weekend. It was previously posred he will be taking the ACT instead.

Well crap.

Now if just Kellogg and Warren commit, then the "they're only three-stars" crowd will be out in force. And they'll argue with the "you can't let in-state talent leave" crowd. And those caught in the middle will just explode.

Well crap.

Now if just Kellogg and Warren commit, then the "they're only three-stars" crowd will be out in force. And they'll argue with the "you can't let in-state talent leave" crowd. And those caught in the middle will just explode.

would you rather...

Reactions: 2 people
Well crap.

Kellogg is a four star on 247 which is all I'll go by. I think Warren will end up a high three star at least. I hope we land him. I love his measurables and he's putting together a good offer list.

What began as a very very nice junior day for Tennessee has become an even bigger Saturday on Rocky Top. Commitments Cade Mays and Alontae Taylor will be here and there are several other key members of the in-state class of 2018 set to be on campus. Locally, Tykee Kellog of Alcoa and Jacob Warren of Farragut already have offers and will be here this weekend. Might a fourth local product be on the cusp of an offer? We will be watching Gibbs offensive lineman Ollie Lane this weekend as he continues to receive more interest with Tennessee liking him more and more by the day.

Others expected in are:

Jaylon King
Marcus Murphy
Adonis Otey
Tobe Umerah
Dallas Walker
Jake Wray
Jarek Campbell
Brendan Harris
D'Andre Litaker
Cooper Mays
Jacob Lacey
Tyler Baron
Jarren Williams
Justice Dingle
DJ Crossen
Jordan Minor
Leonard Taylor
Jamal Elliott

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people
Post updates in here m8s

I'm about to eat lunch. Salad with chicken tenders, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, hardboiled egg, and ranch dressing. Afterward, I shall dust the upstairs. I'll keep everyone keen to my progress. :good!:

I'm about to eat lunch. Salad with chicken tenders, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, hardboiled egg, and ranch dressing. Afterward, I shall dust the upstairs. I'll keep everyone keen to my progress. :good!:

Im eating a buffalo ribeye at lonesome dove tonight.

Reactions: 1 person
Usually they give the kids time to get home or on the road before they start giving out updates. So be patient.

Just had a #4 combo at El Toro Mexican restaurant in higginsville, MO. Fairly tasty.
We will see if two boys survive the ride home.

VN Store

Back