‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Just a thought on NIL. Lots of posters on here pass themselves off as experts in evaluating talent, assessing team needs, second guessing coaches priorities. NIL collective is a way you can contribute something other than your opinion. No way there should be only 600 or so contributors, and yes, I contribute.

You can't put a monetary value on my opinions.

kermit-panic.gif

Might be….I’m not ready to call it. Francis does not have to take my calls. I’ve talked to multiple national guys who can’t get him on the phone. I’ll take him at his word until he tells me otherwise. He has been really good to me.

AP on FM choosing Miami.
So I’m guessing Francis is telling him Tennessee and the “might be” is in regards to the “smoke” around Miami?

Damn....

This ain't the same as Tate.
This kid is a monster Oline.

I won't be able to explain this one away🙄.
It would suck....

It sounds like Miami has upped the bag and he's taken it and being kind to Austin by telling him he's flipped to The U😐

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Damn....

It would suck....

It sounds like Miami has upped the bag and he's taken it and being kind to Austin by telling him he's flipped to The U😐
He hasn’t told Austin that at all? Actually ap said he has told him he is a vol up to this point?

Damn....

It would suck....

log off and come back Monday night

To eliminate confusion:

While I appreciate the kind words big Francis is a bit more tricky. He continues to take my calls which is more than other guys I know in the industry but that doesn’t mean it’s done to TN. Miami has made a big push in the last 5 days. He told me last night fam met again yesterday and was meeting to finalize today. USC is out imo. It’s Miami and Tennessee with Bama in 3rd.
-Price

On Miami’s Board calling it a done deal to the Canes:

Might be….I’m not ready to call it. Francis does not have to take my calls. I’ve talked to multiple national guys who can’t get him on the phone. I’ll take him at his word until he tells me otherwise. He has been really good to me.
-Price

Both posts are a little over an hour old.

VN Store

Back