'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

McGill! Now the Evans thread going to be a blast.😂
Can't wait.
I don't care about Evans either way too much, and I am really happy the Beckwith news seems to be good, but I think Wideman is probably going somewhere else...I really hope I am wrong, and I am glad our guys recuit the way they do.

I would rather kids know ahead of time what they are in for than have to constantly be derecruiting them and end up with a Botch Jonz type mess. I think you get more of a positive type of competitive character kid with this approach.

I don't care about Evans either way too much, and I am really happy the Beckwith news seems to be good, but I think Wideman is probably going somewhere else...I really hope I am wrong, and I am glad our guys recuit the way they do.

I would rather kids know ahead of time what they are in for than have to constantly be derecruiting them and end up with a Botch Jonz type mess. I think you get more of a positive type of competitive character kid with this approach.

Oh, trust me, my comment has nothing to do with Evans himself.
You'll see.

I’m sorry but if we get Wideman and Beckwith to go along with Calloway and Hyatt,,,,, all developing year after year with Harrison Bailey

.... potential is there to go down as the best overall incoming freshman receiving class in school history.

I still think Hyatt is underrated by the services.

I agree with you that the potential is there. I wonder which WR class was ranked higher coming in: the Justin Hunter/Da'Rick one or the Marcus Nash/Maurice Staley (maybe Andy McCullough too) one?

I’m sorry but if we get Wideman and Beckwith to go along with Calloway and Hyatt,,,,, all developing year after year with Harrison Bailey

.... potential is there to go down as the best overall incoming freshman receiving class in school history.

I don't know. That class with Meachem...Swain.. Cottam...and Bret Smith was a very nice WR TE haul

Were hard at work. Don’t see any reason to be concerned at this point. Of course LK threw the kitchen sink at him but he all things being equal we represent a far better place for him to play ball.

Strange strategy by LK, considering the only thing the QB will throw is a football.

Bass it’s just the FF apocalypse..it will pass soon just like always.dont lose your fish just yet😁
Global warming and impeachment proceedings lured them out of their nests and after they decided that recruiting is the most important thing ever, they’re using the bathroom in ours.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

So does this mean Tee hasn’t been underperforming like people say he has?

Oh, trust me, my comment has nothing to do with Evans himself.
You'll see.
Yep...I did. I am going to try to stay out of there for a while..the fellating of Lame and the barber sickens me...do people really not remember when guys piss all over Tennessee? We are the only fanbase that enjoys getting pissed on..How can anybody respect those PoSs?

Top 13 is insignificant in the SEC. Where you rank in the SEC is the only fact that matters.
Most separated by a percentage point here or there...dependent on which recruit’s parents splurged for him to play catch in shorts in front of a crowd of eggheads.

From Wiltfong earlier this afternoon:

THE PICK: Tennessee

“Until I hear different I’m sticking with the same pick as last week but continue to keep an eye on Oregon who is also doing a strong job down the stretch in this recruitment. Wideman has been committed to Florida State since May but it seems more likely he flips. Ole Miss is also in the picture and receiving the last visit over the weekend. Jeremy Pruitt and Mario Cristobal both went in-home this past week and I’m hearing good things regarding the Vols and the Ducks.”
But Farrell...and Mickey from Fred’s Grill...said?

From Wiltfong earlier this afternoon:

THE PICK: Tennessee

“Until I hear different I’m sticking with the same pick as last week but continue to keep an eye on Oregon who is also doing a strong job down the stretch in this recruitment. Wideman has been committed to Florida State since May but it seems more likely he flips. Ole Miss is also in the picture and receiving the last visit over the weekend. Jeremy Pruitt and Mario Cristobal both went in-home this past week and I’m hearing good things regarding the Vols and the Ducks.”
giphy.gif

Yep...I did. I am going to try to stay out of there for a while..the fellating of Lame and the barber sickens me...do people really not remember when guys piss all over Tennessee? We are the only fanbase that enjoys getting pissed on..How can anybody respect those PoSs?

I get it.
And don't get me wrong, always thought Conley brought a lot of solid info.
But that info comes with a lot of opinion also. I'm capable of appreciating the info and still forming my own opinion. Watching the line up, in what appears to be the biggest kissing of...umm..the ring, ever, has been a complete snooze fest.

Was just looking forward to the shakeup 😏

I get it.
But that info comes with a lot of opinion also. I'm capable of appreciating the info and still forming my own opinion. Watching the line up, in what appears to be the biggest kissing of...umm..the ring, ever, has been a complete snooze fest.

I once upon a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...respected the barber greatly, but he is unworthy of any from a Volunteer imo, and I don't wanna go dig up 8-10 year old posts to explain why to people that either were not here, or don't remember, or that were crap "VFLs" like him to start with.

naw.... soak it all in... I know as an infant you want them to hurry up and grow, but you will blink and the kid will be 16... I am a empty nester now and wish I had all that time back with the kids... It goes faster than you think.
Some of the truest, yet most ignored wisdom you can give or receive. I wish I had listened to it when my kids were babies. My two oldest will be 12 in April, and I find myself more often than I like to admit, asking where the time went.

I truly love the ups and downs of the final few days before signing day. It's like watching a great game with about 10 lead changes. Never boring.

That said, ESD has taken most of the joy out of it. Wideman and Evans are kinda bringing it back!

Every time I see your avi I still think it is @Geaux_Vols. I know it’s been months. Guess I just can’t move on.

I get it.

So you're the saying that I need to stay away from there?

Reactions: chargervol

VN Store

Back