Florida board score predictions for UF v. UT

Not really sure, but I’m willing to bet it will he decided by 7 points or less. If Tennessee can beat or take WVU down to the wire I think they will be confident enough to pull it off.

I agree. But in a sense the Swampgas name carries with it an element of making fun of oneself. It sure does seem that the Gator fans on the whole are a lot more realistic about the upcoming season than some Vols fans that litter this board appear to be. Much more self-deprecating and gallows humor over there.
Yeah, because y'all hired mehllen.

This thread proves exactly what people in the politics forum have concluded long ago....

LG is nothing but a troll...period!

They sucks as hard as we did last year so there is that. I am not sure what city the one gator fan lives in but nobody is talking about the SEC being Tennessee's this year.

Dan Mullen coaching record all time (69-46) win pct 60%. Max wins in a season is 10.
Butch Jones coaching record all time (84-54) win pct 61%. Max wins in a season is 11.

Mullen's are all in the SEC so definitely tougher, but I see some similarities.
Butch never had a team ranked number 1 though.
And it took him what 6 years? That's on par with butch's 7 year rebuilding plan.

Dan Mullen coaching record all time (69-46) win pct 60%. Max wins in a season is 10.
Butch Jones coaching record all time (84-54) win pct 61%. Max wins in a season is 11.

Mullen's are all in the SEC so definitely tougher, but I see some similarities.
Butch never had a team ranked number 1 though.

If you can't see the difference between riding Brian Kelly's coattails at two jobs and taking a school that has historically won 30% of its SEC games to #1 in the country. It's a lot easier to win at Cincy in the AAC than winning in the same division as Bama, Auburn, LSU, Petrino-coached Arky, Manziel led A&M, and the best Ole Miss teams in the past 50 years.....

Gainseville...where you can live the real, life "Jerry Springer Show!"...EVERYDAY!

latest
What the hell is crawling around in the background?

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
If you can't see the difference between riding Brian Kelly's coattails at two jobs and taking a school that has historically won 30% of its SEC games to #1 in the country. It's a lot easier to win at Cincy in the AAC than winning in the same division as Bama, Auburn, LSU, Petrino-coached Arky, Manziel led A&M, and the best Ole Miss teams in the past 50 years.....

Two words .. Dak Prescott . Danny boy does well when he has a superstar QB to work with . Without one , Meh

I agree. But in a sense the Swampgas name carries with it an element of making fun of oneself. It sure does seem that the Gator fans on the whole are a lot more realistic about the upcoming season than some Vols fans that litter this board appear to be. Much more self-deprecating and gallows humor over there.
So what you're trying to say is you self deprecate there and self defecate here?

Nothing like a Florida fan letting us know we aren't realistic. Thanks, guys. Didn't realize fans hoping for 7 wins was unrealistic.

I hate Florida with every fiber of my being. Our streak starts this year over them.

Yeah, it's baffling that someone took the time to post those records without realizing the glaring difference in the situations. They aren't even comparable.

I think it will be close but if UT beats WVU and gets some confidence I think we can beat them pretty bad. I feel like Mullen is Lyle 2.0

I'm afraid Mullen is no butt Jones, by a long shot, not even close, unfortunately

Lol, like the couple of xx-2 predictions. So they fully expect UT's defense to clobber them behind their own goal line at least once. I'll approve this.

I just went to the swampgas forum , the part where you say that on the whole gator fans are a lot more realistic about the upcoming season ummm NO apparently Mullins is some magical coach now that have your offense hitting on all cylinders and your defense is going to be the nastiest in the SEC . All the while Tennessee apparently won’t be able to score or keep anybody ( mainly gators ) from scoring .
So I got curious and went after reading your post. You are spot on. A whole lot 10 win sunshine pumpers who think they are sleepers. It's the exact opposite of Volnation. We have a few that think 9+ and most think 5 to 7. They have a couple of people saying 6-8 and a lot saying 10+.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Dan Mullen saying all 3 QB’s graded as “champions”. “They had not previously graded as champions”. And pictures like this are why people are calling him Lyle 2.0. At this point, I’m glad we didn’t get him. Butch 1.0 was plenty.
ECB5EB65-4810-4A76-BD2C-0A8065C7562C.jpeg

A thread already up at Swampgas. Thought I'd share my favorites:
The 5th dude talking about “being in orange country with the toothless hillbillies” is a lying sack of ish. There’s nobody, and I mean nobody talking us owning the SEC this year. Hell, 98% of us are trying to decide if we can even get to .500. What a dumb arse.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back