Florida board score predictions for UF v. UT

lol at Florida calling us hillbillies. Granted the spot of Florida I've visited was a little closer to Tallahassee, but there couldn't have been a school, public or private, within 40 miles of where we were staying.

Reactions: gregmaynard2
Present online company excluded, I’ve never a UF fan that I would consider a decent human.

I’m sure that’s just bad luck but it’s all the experience I got.

lol at Florida calling us hillbillies. Granted the spot of Florida I've visited was a little closer to Tallahassee, but there couldn't have been a school, public or private, within 40 miles of where we were staying.

LOL....I live 45 minutes from Gainsville. Never seen so much meth loving, tattoo covered, Jean short wearing, white trash in my entire life!

Once the Gators slip into obscurity, they'll all start loving the Jaguars again.

Was in the back room stocking up on JD and cornbread for the season when I overheard a commercial playing on my living room TV apparently about FL's upcoming season.
I didn't catch all of it, but I'm sure I heard something about a little blue pill and "A Reptile Dysfunction" mentioned several times.

1534811946629.gif

GTF outta here with that. Dump on their loser, inbred fans all you want (and you should do so at every opportunity) but Mullen has a record and list of accomplishments that deserves some respect - unlike CBJ. Leak, Tebow, Prescott didnt just materialize out of thin air. Mullen was OC for 2 NC wins (granted 3 less rings than Pruitt has) at Floriduh. And he actually turned Vandy-like perennial cellar dweller Miss State into an 8-9 win program. Rag their idiot fans but not their coach - until he gives us good reason to - and then I will gladly post a picture of him humping a shark :D
He says dumb s*** like Lyle

The guy saying we are acting like the SEC is ours is just a flat out liar. I have never seen Tennessee fans as realistic as they are this off-season.

Reactions: a vol n tears
So Gators forums do exist... interesting..

Why are you here?

Because this board that Freak has created is about 1000 times better. And some posters on here enjoy fans of rival teams coming and posting here. Why, I honestly dont know.

So Swampgas has a lack of Nega-Gators. What a shame.....No wonder Lawgator, Lawrence and the rest of the gators seek asylum on the Volnation site.

That's why Volnation is the premier blog site in all of college football...We are the "despair and balanced" blogging forum!

Lol what UT fan has thought we could run the SEC this year? I aint seen one. I think we've all given the east to Ga and the West to Bama.

Reactions: VolsnRavens
LG has always been a troll, though usually subtle about it. No different than any of the other shark humpers.

Vols 24
Gators 13

I agree. But in a sense the Swampgas name carries with it an element of making fun of oneself. It sure does seem that the Gator fans on the whole are a lot more realistic about the upcoming season than some Vols fans that litter this board appear to be. Much more self-deprecating and gallows humor over there.
Go away.

Because this board that Freak has created is about 1000 times better. And some posters on here enjoy fans of rival teams coming and posting here. Why, I honestly dont know.

The posters that welcome rivals to the board are the same fans that tell those rivals “congrats” after they win a game.....as if the rival fan had anything to do with it

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Dan Mullen saying all 3 QB’s graded as “champions”. “They had not previously graded as champions”. And pictures like this are why people are calling him Lyle 2.0. At this point, I’m glad we didn’t get him. Butch 1.0 was plenty.
View attachment 164068
Is this for real?
After watching their hype video, wow,
It is the land of jorts.

He says dumb s*** like Lyle

I dont care what Butch SAID, its what he DID that I had a problem with. If he had won the SECE 3 years in a row and made us a top 15 team every year, I would have a Champions of Life bumper sticker proudly front and center while getting some leadership reps. But with a ZERO win season in SEC, the lowest in the entire history of UT, then all of it simply appears as the hokey garbage to disguise a lack of ability.

Pruitt "smells" like Saban. He has the same type of comments to the press, does much of the same stuff - no surprise since he grew up as a young coach worshiping the guy. And I am perfectly fine with as many "cornbread" comments as it takes. But let me tell you, the only thing that matters is that he COACHES like Saban - and wins games. If he doesnt, then his actions will also be seen as useless shtick.

I have no reason to expect anything but a close game. But then media seems to think UF is just plain better this upcoming season and im not sure what it’s based off? I believe they only won 4 games as well.

I have no reason to expect anything but a close game. But then media seems to think UF is just plain better this upcoming season and im not sure what it’s based off? I believe they only won 4 games as well.

I would love to predict a Vols win but I just cannot. We should have a 4 game winning streak against UF. But somehow, we only found a way to win 1 in the last 5 years.

VN Store

Back