Football or Basketball

...but you can't understand family supporting family?

We are a family that love and support each other no matter what. School sports are not strong enough to break our family bond.

Ken plays football and Jabari plays basketball. They aren't rivals, they're cousins. I don't really give a flip about football I don't care who is playing.

We are a SEC Family!

Family considerations to me falls into the "acceptable" category.

My main beef is people who root for one school because they're good at football and another because they're good at basketball.

Like the idiot back in 2010 who was a UT football fan but a Kansas basketball fan (and it isn't RealUT), and before UT played Kansas in basketball he came into this forum and trashed the basketball team and talked about how badly Kansas would beat us. There's no justification for someone who roots for UT in anything to actively trash any Vol team.

Don't ban me but I have a dillema! I love UT BBALL because of JABBY (JABARI MCGHEE) and UT FOOTBALL when they are not playing UGA! IM a GEORGIA FAN DURING FB SEASON!!! I have another cousin who play for UGA (KEN TOWNS) AND I'm a GEORGIA GRYL!!!
😀😃😬😯😉 MAKE SURE YOU GUYS READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE BANNING ME!

And we were getting along so well, be glad Freak refuses my Mod powers request...:)

Family considerations to me falls into the "acceptable" category.

My main beef is people who root for one school because they're good at football and another because they're good at basketball.

Like the idiot back in 2010 who was a UT football fan but a Kansas basketball fan (and it isn't RealUT), and before UT played Kansas in basketball he came into this forum and trashed the basketball team and talked about how badly Kansas would beat us. There's no justification for someone who roots for UT in anything to actively trash any Vol team.

Alrighty then! I was worried...thinking y'all were about to kick me out of Volnation. Y'all know I love and support my Vols!

I'm way down here in Dawg /Bama/Nole/ & Gator country wearing my TN gear supporting my Vols. That's like wearing a target on your back around here :gun:Lol

I don't boo anyone! I stay neutral! I just watch the game and say, "great job...good play!" until my cuz get in and he gets the ball and score, I holla, "THAYS MY CUZN! GO KEN!!!" 😀😃😆...THATS HOW I DO IT!

Easy brah, ya bout poked my eye out with da screamin!!!!!!.........

Reactions: 1 person
Alrighty then! I was worried...thinking y'all were about to kick me out of Volnation. Y'all know I love and support my Vols!

I'm way down here in Dawg /Bama/Nole/ & Gator country wearing my TN gear supporting my Vols. That's like wearing a target on your back around here :gun:Lol

We would never kick you out. You're 10x better then all of the other family members who post on this forum, only after posting on all of our rivals boards during their family member's recruitment giving us a bad name or looking like an idiot. What's worse is all of the fans sucking up to the parents and family members on this forum, honestly it makes me sick. It's like the posters on here think this is going to forge a friendship with that player's family or something.

You're different though, unlike these other family members you actually provide prospective into Jabari's life as he deals with an injury. You have explained his past choices that led to UT like Hargrave, and most of all (from what I can tell) you haven't picked fights with other posters.

You're cool w us, Auntie. Play on playa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
We would never kick you out. You're 10x better then all of the other family members who post on this forum, only after posting on all of our rivals boards during their family member's recruitment giving us a bad name or looking like an idiot. What's worse is all of the fans sucking up to the parents and family members on this forum, honestly it makes me sick. It's like the posters on here think this is going to forge a friendship with that player's family or something.

You're different though, unlike these other family members you actually provide prospective into Jabari's life as he deals with an injury. You have explained his past choices that led to UT like Hargrave, and most of all (from what I can tell) you haven't picked fights with other posters.

You're cool w us, Auntie. Play on playa.

Well thank you IV. I don't pick fights but sometimes I have to put out a few fires, but not lately. I try to be optimistic and diplomatic about everything. I would never create bad PR for UT on any forum. I love my/our new home! And It feels good for Jabari (and myself) to be liked by so many people we don't even know.

Now I know as soon as he misses some free throws, layups and dunks he be ridiculed. But that's all in the game and it's all good. :rock: Everything is good on the Good Ole' Rocky Top!

Well thank you IV. I don't pick fights but sometimes I have to put out a few fires, but not lately. I try to be optimistic and diplomatic about everything. I would never create bad PR for UT on any forum. I love my/our new home! And It feels good for Jabari (and myself) to be liked by so many people we don't even know.

Now I know as soon as he misses some free throws, layups and dunks he be ridiculed. But that's all in the game and it's all good. :rock: Everything is good on the Good Ole' Rocky Top!

I doubt he will AuntieDee. The thing that I have learned from Jabari is that he may miss a freethrow but you can bet when he gets back on defense, he will fight, dive, block, steal, rebound or do whatever it takes to get the ball back. I see very few posters bash any player that gives effort and Jabari gives 100% every time I've saw him on the court.

Reactions: 1 person
I see very few posters bash any player that gives effort and Jabari gives 100% every time I've saw him on the court.

I think that's where the criticism of guys like Scotty Hopson and Stokes came from. Both guys were very laid back which caused them to come across as apathetic to someone watching on TV.

Reactions: 3 people
I think that's where the criticism of guys like Scotty Hopson and Stokes came from. Both guys were very laid back which caused them to come across as apathetic to someone watching on TV.

Stokes wasn't that bad atleast he contributed every night. If someone was talking smack to Hopson he'd shut down

Stokes was called a tulip by a poster. He's far from a tulip.

Let me go sd on ya,your username is "stoked" you defend Jarnell,so you must be Jarnell !! Lol but in all seriousness be was my favorite player since lofton,I'm a okc fan but I got a stokes Memphis jersey lol

VN Store

Back