Former players react to last night...

If by that you mean I know that fast food chain pizza is not good than yes. If you want to eat cheap s***** pizza by all means go ahead but you obviously have not had real good pizza before.

I've had horrible pizza...Papa John's not that bad. Not a big fan of any of the chains.

I've had horrible pizza...Papa John's not that bad. Not a big fan of any of the chains.

We had a Marcos come in near us and we are starting to use them when we want something close, otherwise go local. Wish Charlotte would have a deep dish place.

Jalen Hurd had 1 yard in the second half....we had 8 in the third quarter. Offense only scored 13 against a terrible defense.

True but the offense was on the sideline watching 15 play drives as well.

Yep. We're 5-0 if we outscored the other team every week.

Say what you want but we are 5-0 if the D wasn't so bad at getting a stop. I'm not even talking about play calling. They just need to man up and hit somebody when it counts and maybe tak a geometry class to learn some angles.

Reactions: 2 people
We had a Marcos come in near us and we are starting to use them when we want something close, otherwise go local. Wish Charlotte would have a deep dish place.

Got family in Chicago so I got spoiled also...they had Rosati's here but they had terrible workers...product suffered. My daughter works at a specialty pizza place called Pie Five where they let you pick the ingredients and crust and cook it in front of you...good stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah sure sounds like 99.9% of former players are pro-Butch.

I don't see pro-Butch in those tweets, I see pro-UT as I believe everyone here to be. Those of us who are alums will always be VFL's and I'll never be ashamed to say I'm a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee. However, I'll never put a coach, player or administrator over the University. It was there before them and will be there after them.

Many of us are more emotionally invested in the University (academics and athletics) than those who are there simply because they're paid to be. I'm sure Butch would "like" his next potential job as much he liked this one because he's supposed to and they're paying him more handsomely than most to "like" it. I paid UT for the right to be there, Butch, Hart and Cheek are paid by UT for the right to be there. I think there's no question who cares more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Where's Peyton? If I recall, he weighed in pretty heavy in favor of Butch early on. Has anyone seen any comments from him.
Peyton was a 4 time loser to our biggest division rival, Jones is a 3 time loser and counting. I'm sure they are still best buds. Just as winners attract other winners, losers attract other losers.

Of course Ainge and Inky are they're in the University's pocket.

Ainge for his appearance on the Coach 24 show to explain to everyone what a prevent defense is.

Inky for his motivational speeches.

How deep does the conspiracy go? Me for my degree and my need for cheap UT wear and tickets. I so want that alt jersey at a reasonable price. (Blue Font)

I would rather go hungry and burn my money before giving it to Papa Johns.

The scope and breadth of our fanbases passions never ceases to amaze me. We will literally argue over anything.

That's partially the reason I can't quit this place even though our season is on the skids.

True but the offense was on the sideline watching 15 play drives as well.

I just wish we would do that! 15-16 play drives that take 7-8 minutes off the clock and smash the D in the mouth and wear them out like Ark did us.

Say what you want but we are 5-0 if the D wasn't so bad at getting a stop. I'm not even talking about play calling. They just need to man up and hit somebody when it counts and maybe tak a geometry class to learn some angles.

I dunno they are out of position on every pass. Florida and Arkansas killed us underneath. It's like our defense races to the end zone then turn around and come back to make a tackle. Hardly ever around the wrs to make a play. But yeah tackling was poor too. The offense is just limited to cappy play calling. Just like last year, except we had an excuse of Dobbs not having enough reps with the receivers and receivers being hurt

VN Store

Back