Former players react to last night...

Regardless how the season finishes, Azzani and DeBord need to go. That's all I will say about it. I can handle Butch for another year as long as he makes changes

Although there could definitely be improvement on that side of the ball--that side is NOT OUR PROBLEM...

It's those 2 UGA rejects who have got to go...

Jancek and Martinez.....

Reactions: 2 people
Say what you want but we are 5-0 if the D wasn't so bad at getting a stop. I'm not even talking about play calling. They just need to man up and hit somebody when it counts and maybe tak a geometry class to learn some angles.

There is some truth here. However, if the suck a$$ offense could pick up a first down to close it out that might help. The former is not much of an option though because we can't throw the damn ball except for a screen that goes nowhere.

Where's Peyton? If I recall, he weighed in pretty heavy in favor of Butch early on. Has anyone seen any comments from him.

Why the hell does Peyton care to make comments about this game? He's playing in the NFL right now. Good grief.

Reactions: 1 person
Got family in Chicago so I got spoiled also...they had Rosati's here but they had terrible workers...product suffered. My daughter works at a specialty pizza place called Pie Five where they let you pick the ingredients and crust and cook it in front of you...good stuff.

Just looked it up, there is on 35 minutes away. We have a place that is opening right near us that looks similar - MOD Pizza. Will be interested in trying it.

Have you tried Wolfman's Pizza in Charlotte?

I think I have years ago.

Peyton was a 4 time loser to our biggest division rival, Jones is a 3 time loser and counting. I'm sure they are still best buds. Just as winners attract other winners, losers attract other losers.

The number of uneducated responses on these boards is astounding.

For the last time, Peyton Manning did not lose to Florida four times, his team did. PM didn't start his freshman year. PM has thrown for more yards and tds versus the mighty Gators than any other qb in Florida's history. PM had a big lead his sophomore year at the half in Gainesville. Jay Graham fumbled TWICE in the third quarter to give the Gators the momentum they needed. Our D fell apart per usual in the early days of Chavis.

I repeat, Peyton didn't lose to Florida. His teams did. Peyton never played with a decent D his entire Tennessee career. Remember the Kentucky game his senior year? Our D played like fly paper.

Peyton and his teams' 39-6 record and SEC title stand for themselves.

Don't bash the legend. What have you done for Tennessee lately?

Reactions: 4 people
If by that you mean I know that fast food chain pizza is not good than yes. If you want to eat cheap s***** pizza by all means go ahead but you obviously have not had real good pizza before.

Papa John's is good and convenient. For great pizza you go to a local eatery. Ed's Pizza in Bristol is to die for!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Peyton gets that 2nd ring and he has a chance this season if Denver's offensive line can buy him some time and his receivers can catch the ball for him. Wait... that sounds familiar.

Peyton always finds time to support the program. Just curious if he's weighed in the past couple of weeks. He supported Butch early. Butch and the team needs his support now.

Manning is occupied taking care of things in Denver right now. However, if he sees the need to say something in an interview, he will say it.

Of course, if I had a preference, I would rather he had a phone call with Dobbs that we may never know about. and a few of the guys from the '98 defense need to fire up the guys now filling their spots.

Trusting the process, while sound in theory, is not working as expected yet. Might be a good time to allow some of these former players to visit practice. I would must rather they mentor and encourage players than tweet their reactions.

VN Store

Back