Four Vols Return From Injury

Do you think he would have scored on Hurd's 43 yard run Saturday night? As impressive as Hurd's run was (set up by some outstanding blocking - textbook in fact), I think he may have. Scott looks to be a step faster but I haven't seen their times.

Hurd just needs time to grow into his game, I think. He was running in a lot of traffic. Once he learns to stretch his legs out, he will be hell on cleats.

jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Jeremiah Johnson...great movie

Reactions: 1 person
I have to think moseley, ev berry, & wharton all as fast or faster. Would be interesting to know.

it's possible, I heard the guys on the afternoon 990 Sports Animal show talking about Hurd being the fastest..Michael Williams is pretty fast too

I believe Scott may be one of the best players on the offense, sooner than later. I don't know if he would've scored on that play - maybe.

Hurd is fast as heck, he's just so tall that it doesn't seem that way. There are not many defenses that have the speed Oklaholding has. I do think that, if it had been against 75% of the defenses on our schedule, Hurd would've went to the house on that play .

I bet he has a 40-50+ yard TD against Uga. Hopefully we don't let Chubbey/Gurl do the same thing.

Sell out on the run and make mason beat us. Everyone knows he cant a team on his own. I expect them to get thier yards but they gash us like before. I hope we get up on them early seems they get frustrated easily especially Gurley.

Unless there's no question that Pearson is ready for UGA, I would hold him out for UF.

To me the UF game is more important for a few reasons. Butch getting a win over UF would be a HUGE deal since we haven't beat them since 2004. We aren't winning the east this year, so if you ask me I'd rather win the UF game. Also, they are percieved to be one of our two biggest rivals along with bammer. This game is at home and we simply have a better chance at beating UF than we do UGA. Sure, I'd love to win them both, but as it pertains to Pearson, I'd rather him be full go against UF.

Now, if Von can comeback by Georgia, and at the latest Florida, maybe Josh Smith by Florida, I think we might get to see an upset.

Von would have helped Saturday. He gets open quickly and provides some elusiveness out there.

I really hope and believe that we can shock a few SEC east opponents this year with the way UGA, FLA, and USC have looked so far this year. I'm more worried about Kentucky than Florida. Those kids are playing with some passion. Will they be come November, you never know...

Can someone elaborate on the Saulsberry injury? What did he do to his knee originally? And what was his latest setback. I am glad to see him back, but wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end of being injured again in the not to near future. Don't have a good feeling about him!

VN Store

Back