*****Freak's Friday Night before the Florida game, admittedly off topic thread

Today has been a pretty good one actually. Sales team got signatures on 4 pipeline deals.. so business is good. Worked on the TJ and washed the truck. Mowed the grass and now sitting on the deck drinking an adult beverage and watching the season finale of Mindhunters on Netflix.

Tomorrow throwing some cornhole, drinking some Dalmore 15 and for the others joining who aren’t scotch folks I’m gonna let loose a little Blantons, burn some meat, and hopefully watch our VOLS be as productive today as I felt I’ve been and come away with a W. LOL

Go VOLS and be safe out there! Whip that GayTa A$$ tomorrow.

I have friends coming into town so I’ll catch some of the game and chaperone them to Alcatraz island where I’ll catch a bench and watch the rest.

Good Lord I want to strap on the pads now and I haven't played football 20 yrs

Reactions: Remy
Went to Dobyns-Bennett game tonight vs. Hardin Valley here in Kingsport. Indians won 42-0.....Roll Tribe good way to start weekend. I prefer the noon kick off, let's get this over with either way.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
Lots of UT fans are getting their hopes up for tomorrow. They’ve convinced themselves Tennessee is going to win despite all the facts leading to the contrary. Tennessee has lost four straight games to FBS opponents by a combined score of 86-155 (if my quick math was right). Most of us can remember each every Tennessee win over Florida in the twenty years because they’re quite rare.

I hope Tennessee wins. That would be nice. But I’m also realistic. Florida has had two 4 win seasons since 2013. Yet somehow they were able to rebuild and win 10 last year and will probably be the second best team in the East this year. It doesn’t take over a decade to rebuild a program unless your Athletic Department and culture is garbage.

I hope I’m wrong and Tennessee shows up to play and wins by 50. But realistically, this is probably another loss.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Tomorrow is my first and last visit to the swamp. Bucket list thing-can’t see doing this again. Drove up from Orlando this morning. My sons (mid 20s ) with me. Just drop them off at UF’s equivalent of the strip. Both wearing orange. They will Uber back to the hotel after a few beers. Hopefully they won’t get “messed with”.

Was in the wrong lane on the turnpike and blew through the “Surpass” lane. Quite by accident. Expecting a citation in the mail in a few weeks. Lol.

If we just happen to win, 2019 will be a good spectator sports year. I’m April, I was fortunate enough to get invited to the Sat/Sun masters. Was there watching Tiger. Regardless of your opinion of him, that was an epic experience. Hopefully I’ll get another epic day tomorrow.

I'll make one prediction now.

I think everyone will be shocked by how many people short of a full house the stadium is tomorrow

PT, want to know how this turned out;
“My sons (mid 20s ) with me. Just drop them off at UF’s equivalent of the strip. Both wearing orange.”

Please report. :)

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
I gots my Carolina Reaper beef jerky, flaming hot Cheetos, some pepper jack cheese and crackers and some Hawaiian Punch.

Great for snacks and can burn away the pain if needed.

If Tennessee is up at the half, I’ll eat the whole bag of jerky during halftime.

Reactions: mackievol
Recently retired wifey and I are on our planned New England excursion and will be driving to Gettysburg today and will only be able to follow via phone. All I can say is GBO let's find the way.

I live in SW FL...….my get away from my beloved spouse's family dramas..:) I'm close to Behr...although we've never met....
About 3:00 A.M. this morning I woke and went out and P'd in my front yard just as an insult to the gator nation down here!!!
GBO

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back