****Freaks night before the Missouri game admittedly off topic thread

Hanging out at the hospital with my wife and our newborn daughter. Will be enjoying my first Vols football Saturday with her here at the hospital tomorrow and hopefully headed home Sunday. Kiddo is doing great.
Fantastic. When was she born? Weight and height?

The real question: will you dress her in Vols gear tomorrow? :)

My high school alma mater (Robert E. Lee High School in Montgomery) won tonight to make it to the semi finals. We're gonna get destroyed next week though, but if by miracle we do win we would play the winner between Hoover and Tua's little brother's Thompson team.
That would be cool to see little Tua. You going?

Got my wisdom teeth taken out this week and not taking my oxycodene to pursue this whole sobriety thing. I’m not sure what’s more painful watching SMU VS Memphis or my tooth extraction. This is the weirdest game. I had no idea there is such bad blood between these squads. Chippy is being kind.

Reactions: shotgun83
Got my wisdom teeth taken out this week and not taking my oxycodene to pursue this whole sobriety thing. I’m not sure what’s more painful watching SMU VS Memphis or my tooth extraction. This is the weirdest game. I had no idea there is such bad blood between these squads. Chippy is being kind.
lol. I love chippy rivalries. Those are the best, imo.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
My random off topic question of the week: Do you guys ever order food through a phone app? If so, which ones?

VN Store

Back