*****Freak's night before the Ole Miss game, admittedly off topic thread

I wonder what it'd be like if Zaxby offered guinea fowl and pheasant instead of just chicken. Or even duck, grouse, and swan.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Leaving Cookeville early tomorrow morning to get on campus and let the juices start flowing! Bringing two others with me, section Y8 (orange section). Will be warming the voices up the rest of the night for tomorrow!

I'm headed down to Gulf Shores for the weekend, I'll be watching it at the condo or might be listening to it while we're riding go carts or putt putt or something, not sure yet.

Reactions: joevol33
I'm at work now, gonna hit the gym afterwards. Gotta work tomorrow, but get off at 8, so I'll get to watch most of our game.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
If I recall I read in a post you're in Texas. Do you have Raising Cane's? I had it once on my way to ATL and now I look for it every time I take a trip!

There are a bunch of them in St. Louis now. I love Cain's. It is the best fast food chicken for sure, and I could eat their sauce on a dirty boot.

Reactions: Falcons02
Random thoughts

Karma is a B for Kiffin. Snuck out at night, now hopefully gets ran out of the stadium at night by Heupel and Co.

Has Kiffin already paid for his transgressions or does he have more to come?

Thank you Virginia tech for Hendon Hooker. He is a really good fit for our offense.

Truck is loaded and ready to go for an all day tailgate. Coming up this evening to stay with oldest son and DIL and load their stuff tonight so we can be there bright and early to get our favorite spot. Hoping it gets cooler to complement the menu. Crock pot of hot chili, another crock pot of taco soup, another crock pot of hot dogs and all the trimmings. Plenty of drink including my favorite, various brands of Octoberfest beer and Kentucky bourbon and a box of Arturo Fuentes.
So glad to get away from the nooners. It's gonna be a hoot. Yahooooo.
GBO.

Tomorrow will be my girlfriends first game in Neyland. I bought tickets about a month ago before all the hype started and I couldn’t have picked a better game for her to get her first Neyland experience. Heading up from Chattanooga around Noon tomorrow and we decided to make this a little mini vacation. Gonna catch the game tomorrow and then head over to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and stay the night and spend our Sunday there

If I recall I read in a post you're in Texas. Do you have Raising Cane's? I had it once on my way to ATL and now I look for it every time I take a trip!
Yes and I’ve tried it. It’s ok but all they have is the chicken fingers. I miss the salads and sandwiches lol.

Man, a great week for the SEC football! Got FL at LSU first on the schedule and then UK at UGA for a primer. With a win vs. Ole Miss and a FL/UK loss, things could look up for TN. We will then control our destiny. I know lofty dreams, but theoretically, it can happen. It sucks, I am currently in Alaska, but I tell you, nothing beats waking up with football at 8 am and taking me through my Saturday, leaving my Saturday night open, if I am still functioning!

I am headed out from Memphis tonight. Got rid of the wife and taking the new GF. Win or lose i will have a good time

lets-go-the-rock.gif

Unfortunately, I can't be in attendance for this one. Got a "wedding" at 1400 tomorrow (wife's aunt and uncle are renewing their vows on their 50th anniversary), then a family get together after that. DEFINITELY sneaking out early to head home, walk/feed the dogs and watch the game from my recliner.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm coming up early in the morning from Florence, AL with the kids. This will be our first game since the Utah St. game to open the season several years ago.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
FYI the greatest mixtape of all time Faces was released to all steaming platforms today.

We'll be heading out early in the morning too. This should be a good one!!!!! Safe travels to those traveling!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to work right up until game time, so I was thinking about Doordashing Zaxby's or ordering pizza.

Can't go wrong with either of those. I like that tongue torch sauce. Though I prefer something along the lines of Frank's Hot Sauce or similar. Tongue Torch is pretty good smothered on a chicken sandwich or chicken tenders there. There wings are alright too but if I'm doing wings I like that wing place on Merchants. They are so good!

VN Store

Back