Freak's night before the vandy game thread that Joe had to start

I have a wedding to attend. I've dvr'd the game and will watch when I get home. If it's like last saturday, I hope someone advises me not to watch. Getting beat by vandy is one of the most terrible things in the universe to me. GBO!

It's getting late, and I don't see Freak, or Ben, so someone had to do it 🤣. Big plans for tomorrow? Anybody gonna still eat leftovers, or got something special for our last regular season game? Anybody besides me still sick from last week, and hoping we get a big win tomorrow to feel better?

Watched the basketball team win the Atlantis tournament with a dominant defensive showing and had leftovers tonight.

Watching the Lizards vs Free Shoe U in the hotel, after visiting my good friend George, down in Cascade Hollow...and Jack, outside Lynchburg today. Followed by dinner at that small, roadside Motel/Cafe...Loveless.
Not many "Tennessee Days" better than THAT *in my book

Gonna cheer on these boys Tomorrow, for the last regular season game...in that high school stadium a few streets over...

GO VOLS!

I have a wedding to attend. I've dvr'd the game and will watch when I get home. If it's like last saturday, I hope someone advises me not to watch. Getting beat by vandy is one of the most terrible things in the universe to me. GBO!

Just click on the football forum. The thread titles will give you a good idea of the outcome

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back