Freak's night before the vandy game thread that Joe had to start

Watched Iowa get knocked by Nebraska, so all my local to me Purdue fans are stoked for them to play IU and head to the B1G title game next week.

Tomorrow going to take all the leftover turkey and do turkey casserole like my mom used to make...basic recipe is turkey, sour cream, cream of your favorite soup, top the with some stove top, pop on the oven until crisp...done. Pairs good with most drink during a game and gets rid of the leftovers 😜

Not gonna lie, after last week, I'll be sitting on seat's edge at kickoff.

Heading to Smashville around noon. Dinner reservations at 5. Hoping for a beat down of Vandy in Neyland West.

Go Page!!! Heading to Chatt second year in a row for the state championship vs Knox west.

It is gameday and like most of you I need a big win today to wash that bad taste out of my mouth and I do not mean the leftover turkey.

I’m going to miss the game. Going to our town’s parade and tree lighting tomorrow night. We’re eating leftovers most likely. I was going to make bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños but everywhere here is out of jalapeños 🥴

Maybe you can get lucky and stream it to your phone.

I'm trying to pass a kidney stone. It hit my bladder about an hour ago so the the worst is over. It's been a miserable day. I wouldn't wish these dama things on anyone.

As if the last 7 days haven't been painful enough!

Get well and medicate. I hear that pain is intense.

Vols first play from scrimmage: Milton puts in the air for 80 yards before it beautifully lands in Squirrels hands as he crosses the end zone.

Ground venison makes a fine Greek meat sauce. The flavor of moussaka, Greek spaghetti, even Detroit coneys will be punched up by the venison.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Ground venison makes a fine Greek meat sauce. The flavor of moussaka, Greek spaghetti, even Detroit coneys will be punched up by the venison.

I think Spaghetti is my favorite for venison.

Moussaka venison sounds delish, makes want to go back to Crete Greece for another 6 months!

Reactions: Tin Man
Ok enough of me second guessing Joe Milton. I pray he has an awesome night and just have fun. GO VOLS BIG ORANGE 🍊

I'm trying to pass a kidney stone. It hit my bladder about an hour ago so the the worst is over. It's been a miserable day. I wouldn't wish these dama things on anyone.
My urologist in Indianapolis is a woman ...one of the top 5 docs in the country. When I got my stones (yes, multiple!!!) treated she said "I've got two kids and have passed one kidney stone. The stone hurt more!!!".

Good luck and Godspeed brother... hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back