Friends in Low Places at the end of 3rd is the worst.

So...THIS is for all you "Butt-Hurt Nancys" that can't BELIEVE he'd want to sell some concert tickets or records in Florida or Alabama...so he wore another hat/jersey..

Tell me HE is NOT ALL VOL after listening to THIS!

I'll say it AGAIN...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

So...THIS is for all you "Butt-Hurt Nancys" that can't BELIEVE he'd want to sell some concert tickets or records in Florida or Alabama...so he wore another hat/jersey..

Tell me HE is NOT ALL VOL after listening to THIS!

I'll say it AGAIN...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

Pretty sure Tom Petty never had to resort to wearing a Vols cap to sell some tickets. Guess thats the difference between having real talent and just being another modern day pretty boy country singer grown in a corporate sound studio test tube. As far as I am concern, if it is not Hank or Johnny it's not Country.

All that crappy 90's county just lead to Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Tom Petty never had to resort to wearing a Vols cap to sell some tickets. Guess thats the difference between having real talent and just being another modern day pretty boy country singer grown in a corporate sound studio test tube. As far as I am concern, if it is not Hank or Johnny it's not Country.

WINNER...Most appropriate moniker...

Tom Petty gone too soon, for sure...to bad he, Prince and Michael Jackson shared the same Dealer...

Oh...and "the George's" say "Hi" to you definition of "Country"...

Wind Beneath My Wings
I Believe I Could Fly
You’re the Inspiration
Greatest Love of All
Any song by Wham
How Am I Supposed to Live With Out You

This is what the kids like. Neyland would be rock in’.

VFL!!!!

Morgan-Wallen-Kelsea-Ballerini-Kenny-Chesney-Peyton-Manning-Photo-Courtesy-Saloon-16-Knoxville.png

Last edited:

Tf is 90s "county"? Clueless

VN Store

Back