Friends in Low Places at the end of 3rd is the worst.

Should be wvu song not the vols lol. Things look up not down in Knoxville
Too bad "Country Roads' is ACTUALLY ABOUT WESTERN VIRGINIA...and NOT...West Virginia...

"Blue Ridge Mountains...Shenandoah River..." - yeah...BOTH ARE NOT in West Virginia...but in WESTERN VIRGINIA...

Just sayin...

Too bad "Country Roads' is ACTUALLY ABOUT WESTERN VIRGINIA...and NOT...West Virginia...

"Blue Ridge Mountains...Shenandoah River..." - yeah...BOTH ARE NOT in West Virginia...but in WESTERN VIRGINIA...

Just sayin...
I know, I'm from Nelson county, west"ern" virginia. Also the BRM and SR are indeed both in WV, not as much as in VA, but not sure what you mean. Harpers ferry is like the main spot anyone looks at the Shenandoah from, and the ridge goes thru the panhandle too. I've been in the Blue Ridge mts of WV, and the shenandoah river of WV, the song is actually inspired by Massachusetts (lol wtf, right)

Rocky Top didn't exist when the song was written either

Last edited:
I’ve said it before, copperhead road and touch the fireworks off one time at 19 seconds when the bass drum hits. Play the song and you’ll see what I mean.
This is probably the hypest suggestion I've ever read. That stadium would go ****ing crazy at the breakdown of copperhead rd at the mandolin to electric guitar transition lol. Also that song is very cultural of ETN and its roots, "low places" is a trash song

Reactions: tbh and Flipdaddy
I’ve said it before, copperhead road and touch the fireworks off one time at 19 seconds when the bass drum hits. Play the song and you’ll see what I mean.
3:50 would be badass too, "Never come back from Copperhead Road........" followed by the guitar breakdown would be goosebump inspiring on 3rd down

Reactions: Flipdaddy
The fan participation in Neyland is weak as water compared to Florida’s Don’t Back Down, LSU’s Calling Baton Rouge (even with 20,000 walking out) & Bama’s Dixieland.

As someone that’s been there for 2/3rds of those thing, I disagree. And seeing as how there’s no hard evidence to back up either of our claims, looks like we have no choice but agree to disagree.

Jimmy Martin - Tennessee​

lol, this or copperhead road

Or for the 90s kids

(BOOM, HERE COMES THE,BOOM, READY OR NOT? HERE COMES THE BOYS FROM THE SOUTH!!!!)

The boom part would sound pretty good with 100k people lol.

Last edited:
Lead singer of Skillet from Memphis TN, plenty of good songs to choose from… Invincible, You Ain’t Ready, Legendary, Undefeated…

Also saw suggestion at one point of Twisted Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It”
Skillet? Wtf. We don’t need christian emo music played during a football game. They remind me of a guy from the local youth group with anger issues and a super inflated ego. Barf

Prove me wrong.
Terrible song for motivation, no connection to Tennessee, sung by an Oklahoma boy.
Our recruits and players guaranteed hate it.
What does it have to do with anything? Better yet, why that song?

Garth Brooks's biggest hit.

I'm just gonna KEEP posting it till it becomes "the choice" of Mr. White...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

No thank you. The proverbial hanger-on that is Kenny Chesney can go kick rocks. “Lifelong fan” of every program that he’s around. Has a closet full of jerseys for every occasion.

Yeah, Im petty.

VN Store

Back