Fulmer or Jones: To coach this team

Good lord. Will it ever stop?

I saw the title thread and automaticly knew who started the thread

I saw it and immediately knew I didn't care.

This what happens when you stop feeding them. They're forced to try to feed themselves.

OP a bona fide nitwit. Does this guy have a handler? :crazy:

Here's my question- if you could shave two months off the offseason, but you had to be beaten like Josh Smith's roomate, woud you take it?

Yep. I've never used ignore before, afraid I might miss something good. Haha. But Im thinking about trying it out because I just don't care.

I've avoided the ff most of the off season. I should've gone a little longer

I don't even need to say anything, do I, IknoxvolsI.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm kind of looking at this team like the 2000 or maybe '03. Don't really know what to expect from player or position.

Fulmer could scheme (or at least the coordinators could) to try to create match ups.

I just haven't seen enough out of Butch to know how he is going to do or what he is going to do.

Johnny and Butch were handed keys to a used Dodge. Fulmar was handed the keys to
a brand spanking new Ferari

Okay fellow posters. Here is the debate/discussion. This season will mark a decade since Fulmer last coached. Jones, on the other hand walked into a terribly dismal situation (we all know this). With all things being equal, who do you think would have more success with this team this upcoming season.

There seems to still be alot of talk pertaining to Fulmer (obviously he left a large mark on the program). Even more talk about the job Butch has done turning the program around.

Personally, I don't know. I think they are both about even. If I had to offer an opinion, I would have to give Fulmer an edge, however slight. I think he may have been just a smudge better at playing to the teams strength.

I think we should just let you coach the team. That would give you something to do other than ask questions like this on a message board.

wait a minute...is this the VN version of clickbait...come on, get outta here...like you, I can't hardly wait until the kickoff, but please...good try...VOL KIN...:eek:lol:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Witch Doctor say if hes our opponents coaches heads like his is our negas....Bones say watch out!

lol

BNL

Jones 10 times out of 10. The game had passed Fulmer by 10 years ago. He'd be lost now.

I wouldn't. While Fulmer slipped he would have been in Atl the last 2 years. And I don't know that the east is getting better.

Maybe Jones recruiting and Fulmer coaching.

I wouldn't. While Fulmer slipped he would have been in Atl the last 2 years. And I don't know that the east is getting better.

Maybe Jones recruiting and Fulmer coaching.

Fulmer had some incredible recruit classes....especially from the Georgia area...

While I will always admire and respect CPF for being a VFL....there is a reason no other college program hired him when he was canned. Think about it. Bobby Petrino got fired / quit how many times and UL took him right back...because he is a good coach...a scumball of a person but a good coach. GO VOLS. GO CBJ.

Are you saying no other program hired him because he was universally regarded as a bad coach?

If so, explain the HoFame.

Similarly, do you believe if Petrino stopped coaching today he gets in?

Is your baseline conclusion that every coach who has a job is a better coach than any coach not working?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back