Fulmer or Jones: To coach this team

I've been working like heck and checking the film trying to figure out how this season will mark a decade since Fulmer last coached (Nov. 29, 2008).

Reactions: 1 person
Okay fellow posters. Here is the debate/discussion. This season will mark a decade since Fulmer last coached. Jones, on the other hand walked into a terribly dismal situation (we all know this). With all things being equal, who do you think would have more success with this team this upcoming season.

There seems to still be alot of talk pertaining to Fulmer (obviously he left a large mark on the program). Even more talk about the job Butch has done turning the program around.

Personally, I don't know. I think they are both about even. If I had to offer an opinion, I would have to give Fulmer an edge, however slight. I think he may have been just a smudge better at playing to the teams strength.

Stupid topic. You must love drama.

Okay fellow posters. Here is the debate/discussion. This season will mark a decade since Fulmer last coached. Jones, on the other hand walked into a terribly dismal situation (we all know this). With all things being equal, who do you think would have more success with this team this upcoming season.

There seems to still be alot of talk pertaining to Fulmer (obviously he left a large mark on the program). Even more talk about the job Butch has done turning the program around.

Personally, I don't know. I think they are both about even. If I had to offer an opinion, I would have to give Fulmer an edge, however slight. I think he may have been just a smudge better at playing to the teams strength.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Well, he's a troll. So getting attention is always good, its what their insecurity needs. On the other hand, trolls want to make fun of their targets (us), but when their targets are getting more laughs out of them than vice-versa, it sort of curdles the milk.

So I'd say he's definitely having mixed feelings about this thread. Some attention, so that's good, but he wanted us to take him seriously; he does not like being laughed at.

Reactions: 2 people
LOL last season I was concerned about the GT game. Butch Jones and the Tennessee VOLUNTEERS are going to come out of the gate and blow the pants off GT like it was a big ten bowl game. Book it.

Take your drama back to your crimson closet.

Are you serious Clark? Of course any knowledgeable fan would pick the obvious. You know the coach whose in the College HOF has SEC Titles and a Natty.

Reactions: 1 person

CPF has won a NC and conference titles CBJ's body work is still in progress, hopefully he'll match or exceed Phil's success. This could be a pivotal year for CBJ.

I had to take D4H off ignore. When you make HIM seem reasonable and intelligent, you really should start thinking before typing.

OP is an admitted disciple and D4H's most impassioned defender.

Jones is the coach and will win the east with a shot to upset win in the sec champ game.

Make no mistake about it.....the sports headlines will be

"Jones and FULMER lead UT back to the top"

I am excited to have Fulmer back in house. His coaching days are done, but he clearly wants UT to rise to the top again.

VN Store

Back