'21 GA RB Cody Brown

This kid and/or the Henderson kid would be huge at running back for the 2021 class.

Watch the kid play. Not just his highlights but watch a game. Saw him play against Marietta and he is a beast. He is not going to be a home run back but he will punish defenses. Reminds me a lot of Marshawn Lynch.
And that's fine just saying he is slow. With so many other backs in the class hard for me to believe a slow back is number one want.

Not saying his film is bad just not electric. Honestly don't think the shipley kids film is all that stunning either.

I like a shifty electric back that hits the hole hard.

Opinions can change. It's just my initial opinion. Would still be a good get just not my favorite at the moment.

Best player I saw all year that Marietta went against and there were a lot of 4 and 5* players we played.
One of the best players I covered regardless of class this year. Kid is a work horse, pass protects well, is solid out of the back field. Bigger and faster than he looks on tape, and never lets 1-2 guys take him down in between the tackles.

One of the best players I covered regardless of class this year. Kid is a work horse, pass protects well, is solid out of the back field. Bigger and faster than he looks on tape, and never lets 1-2 guys take him down in between the tackles.
Obviously really really early, but where are we with him?

This is a kid that can gain tough yards between the tackles. Who cares if he's not a 4.4 guy. Plenty fast enough to break one.

We have a legit shot at this kid and I expect him to end up as one of those 4* kids on the fringe of being a 5*. He doesn't have that top gear, but his blend of vision, balance, and power are top notch. I also expect that he'll play at around 225lbs in college.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back