'21 GA RB Cody Brown

I've seen him play for years. Kid is a beast. He just runs people over all game. By the end, nobody wants to tackle him. Punishing runner.
Yeah same here, watched him the last 3 years...very powerful runner, remins me of a thicker James Stewart. From someone at Parkview he really wants the Clemson offer but they haven't really talked much to him.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Yeah same here, watched him the last 3 years...very powerful runner, remins me of a thicker James Stewart. From someone at Parkview he really wants the Clemson offer but they haven't really talked much to him.
Yeah I heard the same thing.

Clemson already has a bigger back committed for 2021, 4 star Phil Mafah who’s listed 6’1 213lbs already. Meaning they likely won’t take another big back which is good news for us.

"Auburn, Florida, Georgia and Ohio State are schools I feel good about right now that I feel I will visit officially," said Brown. "That still could change, but those four schools have recruited me hard, shown a lot of love and I am talking to each of them a couple of times a week. "Coaches from each school continues to reach out, I have connections with coaches on each staff, and when I have been on the campuses, it is a place that I felt I could see myself at." Brown has visited Auburn four times, Florida once, Georgia four times and Ohio State once. He visited Georgia January 18 and Auburn January 25. He will be at Tennessee this weekend and he has a visit to Florida scheduled for March, once the dead period through February comes to an end.
He will be in Knoxville this weekend and it will be his third trip to check out the Vols. "I have been to a couple of Tennessee games in the past and I want to get back up there, see the coaches again, hear what their message is to me and get more a feel for the community," said Brown. "I am pretty set on on making my decision before August," said Brown. "I have plenty of time to make, so I fully expect to be ready. I am working now to figure out my official visits, then I will take those, and start working towards my decision."
-Simmons

He ran through our defense in the playoffs. 4* guys like Rashad Torrence were just bouncing off of him. He had over 200 yards, and no one else really ran the ball on Marietta this year. We played the leading rusher in the state in the 2nd round and he had like 20 yards on 15 carries till the 4th qtr. It was just good Parkview couldn't stop Bailey.

You sure it was a sarcastic post? I mean UTK was pretty serious about if we lost Evans to OM it was a huge failure by the staff.
Pretty sure that’s what he was referencing. Always prepared to be wrong.

VN Store

Back