Game Thread Lady Vols at Mississippi State

Miss St can't shoot this game hope that continues. We need to limit their shots some they got 20 to our 12. We shot 50 percent they shot 20.

Reactions: 1 person
What is it with this team and only really showing up for big games? anyways i like the fight

Game is going to be a battle maintaining our energy level for forty minutes will be hard wish we had a couple good bench players.

Good first quarter for the lady vols, if they take care of the ball and keep miss st out of transition they would by 10+.

I'm concerned with diamond she isn't playing like her self & her body language isn't very good right now.

So Diamond plays poorly and she sits, Reynolds plays poorly she sits, Jackson plays poorly she sits, Nunn plays poorly she sits, Middleton plays poorly and she sit, you know who looks horrible right now and has yet to be bench? Mercedes come on down

So Diamond plays poorly and she sits, Reynolds plays poorly she sits, Jackson plays poorly she sits, Nunn plays poorly she sits, Middleton plays poorly and she sit, you know who looks horrible right now and has yet to be bench? Mercedes come on down

If MR was on the bench who would rebound. She has most of them now.

Reactions: 3 people
Good first quarter for the lady vols, if they take care of the ball and keep miss st out of transition they would by 10+.

I'm concerned with diamond she isn't playing like her self & her body language isn't very good right now.

She is face guarding vivians! Will be running the whole game.

Reactions: 2 people

it is hard to teach 6 6 :)

VN Store

Back