Game Thread Lady Vols at Mississippi State

If MR was on the bench who would rebound. She has most of them now.

I'm sure Nunn and Harris can rebound at the same clip, what has she given us besides that this game so far and the rebounds are dropping right in front of her

As you can also see Nared and Diamond's frustrations with Russell lately also because passes that they are putting directly in her had she can't seem to be able to handle them. Sit her for the rest of the half and play Dunbar or Harris this last 1:25 seconds

As you can also see Nared and Diamond's frustrations with Russell lately also because passes that they are putting directly in her had she can't seem to be able to handle them. Sit her for the rest of the half and play Dunbar or Harris this last 1:25 seconds

She does have skillet hands.

Reactions: 1 person
You and I don't disagree on much but you know better than that!

As a coach you can't be selective with your punishment, If you are holding one player accountable for one thing you can't then not hold the other accountable for the same thing.

IE, Jeff Waltz has suspended key players this season (Asia Durr, Brianna Jackson and Mariyah Moore) for not following team rules, he didn't care if it cost him a lost or two he made a point that you're going to do right but Louisville basketball or you will not play.

If we could come out and win the third quarter we would be in fabulous shape to beat this team. We can't let them go on a run right out of the locker room they will want to get it down to single digits quickly.

As a coach you can't be selective with your punishment, If you are holding one player accountable for one thing you can't then not hold the other accountable for the same thing.

IE, Jeff Waltz has suspended key players this season (Asia Durr, Brianna Jackson and Mariyah Moore) for not following team rules, he didn't care if it cost him a lost or two he made a point that you're going to do right but Louisville basketball or you will not play.

I coached high school both boys and girls for 25++ years and I do know that if Russell is not playing we lose more than we win. I will say the same about only one other player who is your most favorite ( mine too) and that is DD.

Reactions: 4 people
I hope the fun continues in the 2nd half.

That 1st half was amazingly fun!

GoLadyVols!:)

VN Store

Back