Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M

That was just a body block. Feet set or not, you have to let them come down. If you don't then this happens. I have NEVER heard the rule interpreted this way at any level because it would get people killed.

****ing moronic *******s is what we have for refs.

Reactions: 3 people
How's this going to end folks?

Russell will foul, they will get the bucket and 1. Jordan will throw a prayer up from half court as the clock expires. Holly will say, "this one hurts" in post game conference.

Reactions: 3 people
Random note, but I want my stretcher carriers to wear something other than spike heels.

Best wishes to Jordan Jones. A very scary situation.

Reactions: 4 people
Surely there is a higher official that points out bad these calls are. There should be a suspension or something for doing your job this badly.

you don't have to give the offensive player room to come down? yeah right. let's see it happen the other way around and see if they don't call it a foul on us.

Holly lost the lead when she failed to put the right personnel in against the press. She just let her kids flounder out there.

People think we are getting better because the kids are shooting better. But all of the same systemic problems are there.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back