Game Thread Lady Vols Softball NCAA Super Regionals vs #9 Florida State

It was idiotic to pitch to her again, especially with two outs and no runners on.

hasn't been Murphy's best game..he drops down and then pinch hits for his best hitter..and doesn't use his best pitcher until it was almost too late..looks like he is overthinking it or "going with the hot player" sometimes you have to stick with the horses that got you this far

Runyon hits the grand slam. Murphy apparently knew what he was doing. Go home Patty Gasso, Lauren Chamberlain, and OU. PLEASE.

No kidding. I felt like OK was the best team in the tournament because of Chamberlain but would love to see Bama knock them out.

Runyon hits the grand slam. Murphy apparently knew what he was doing. Go home Patty Gasso, Lauren Chamberlain, and OU. PLEASE.

just don't let Chamberlain get another swing..and walk her if she does come up..Murphy had dropped Runyon and pinch hit for her earlier..think he was trying to get the righties together in the lineup..

The WCWS for the SEC is going to be like the old PAC 8 days when the PAC 8 would have 6 teams in the WCWS.

just don't let Chamberlain get another swing..and walk her if she does come up..Murphy had dropped Runyon and pinch hit for her earlier..think he was trying to get the righties together in the lineup..

Runyon had been ice cold. Maybe the PH helped her relax or something.

We need a new thread for Florida. Where is the G man? I hope the girls can ride this momentum. I hope Gabriel is ok. I hope I hope I hope.

VN Store

Back