Game Thread Lady Vols vs Florida

This is the most active I've ever seen Jaime on defense, I think -- maybe since her first game back last year after her hand injury (against Stanford).

Also terrible call there on the Nared block (though she earned the technical, I guess).

Reactions: 1 person
Middleton has kept us in this, but our shooting stinks, both outside and layups. Do these players never get in the gym?

if this team makes the tournament there really has to be a santa clause!!!!!!

have made the same dumb mistakes since day 1.

This is the most active I've ever seen Jaime on defense, I think -- maybe since her first game back last year after her hand injury (against Stanford).

Also terrible call there on the Nared block (though she earned the technical, I guess).
when does a Lady vol deserve to be sat down? Nared slams the ball down, Molasses stands and waits for someone else to get the ball. Jordan Reynolds, well enough said. This is the most uncoached team in basketball. They can do what they want to with no consequences. A total lack of coaching! Phew!

Reactions: 3 people
I really wished Russell gave a damn and I wish Holly really cared about her (Russell) giving more effort. She is the only one who seems to always half ass yet nothing is done. No fight for rebounds, not being aggressive, not hustling, yet nothing is done, I would much rather play Harris if she is going to be passionate about the game/improving. Russell at times just seems to not give a f

Reactions: 2 people
Not being mean, but I see why Dunbar doesn't play, her defense is terrible. She constantly gets blown by and looks lost on defense, even in zone defense. With the Freshman class class coming in next season, I don't see her seeing the floor that often.

I really wished Russell gave a damn and I wish Holly really cared about her (Russell) giving more effort. She is the only one who seems to always half ass yet nothing is done. No fight for rebounds, not being aggressive, not hustling, yet nothing is done, I would much rather play Harris if she is going to be passionate about the game/improving. Russell at times just seems to not give a f

It doesn't help when CHW is always telling ppl that Russell has this enormous BB IQ. If you don't know enough to hustle, your BB IQ sucks.

Reactions: 4 people
i really wished russell gave a damn and i wish holly really cared about her (russell) giving more effort. She is the only one who seems to always half ass yet nothing is done. No fight for rebounds, not being aggressive, not hustling, yet nothing is done, i would much rather play harris if she is going to be passionate about the game/improving. Russell at times just seems to not give a f

amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being mean, but I see why Dunbar doesn't play, her defense is terrible. She constantly gets blown by and looks lost on defense, even in zone defense. With the Freshman class class coming in next season, I don't see her seeing the floor that often.

Every time Dunbar comes in, our play drops way off, it doesn't matter who she's replacing, who we're playing, or what the score is.

I'm surprised she hasn't transferred yet but I guess she likes all the attention she gets outside of basketball

But Russell has 15 pts. I'm confused by your comments. Look it's all about positioning to get Russell the ball. Diamond understands that and knows where to feed Russell the ball.

Lady Vols not a well coached team some very talented players should still beat Florida at home.

VN Store

Back