Game Thread Lady Vols vs Notre Dame

her defensive assignment was stop mabley who was shooting 3's with little to no resistance. Kortney bodied her up, stopped her shot, got a couple rebounds, initiated a fast break , broke up a ND fast break and had no T o's.

not bad for 5 minutes of play.

Reactions: 4 people
her defensive assignment was stop mabley who was shooting 3's with little to no resistance. Kortney bodied her up, stopped her shot, got a couple rebounds, initiated a fast break , broke up a ND fast break and had no T o's.

not bad for 5 minutes of play.

I watch Kortney Dunbar play that game great effort.

Reactions: 4 people
I need to correct something. in the second half when Dunbar was on the court, Desheilds guarded Mabrey, not Dunbar. Kortney covered the other bigger white girl for the most part. She still carried out her assignment well, imho.

I recommend re-watching the game to see what you miss the first 3 times! lol

Reactions: 1 person
Watched the game 3 times just to make sure, woohoo. Well done Ms Nunn. Jeez the Irish bench and players faces didn't look too happy even when they were winning.

Reactions: 2 people
I loved how much the fans there at TBA were into the game! You know that's gotta help the team!

I LOVE being there and seeing/hearing the crowd get behind the team! It gets so electric and you can tell they get a charge out of it. Good stuff!

Reactions: 2 people
I LOVE being there and seeing/hearing the crowd get behind the team! It gets so electric and you can tell they get a charge out of it. Good stuff!

Yes, we've frequently been lacking in that area this season. I know sometimes the play is not what we want (expect), but we should not let that affect our 'game'...just like the girls should not let offense affect defense etc. After all, a true home crowd has its responsibilities too:dance2:.

I love it when, in times past, one of the girls has called for the crowd in a game, and TBA has erupted and continued to roar. Can see it pump the girls up and frequently intimidate/awe the opposing team.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, we've frequently been lacking in that area this season. I know sometimes the play is not what we want (expect), but we should not let that affect our 'game'...just like the girls should not let offense affect defense etc. After all, a true home crowd has its responsibilities too:dance2:.

I love it when, in times past, one of the girls has called for the crowd in a game, and TBA has erupted and continued to roar. Can see it pump the girls up and frequently intimidate/awe the opposing team.

I totally agree, SV - the home crowd absolutely has their responsibility! I just love cheering for them and seeing them come alive! (Getting a little teary eyed thinking about it!)

And I know what you mean about seeing the girls call for the crowd to get loud. I know I have seen Meme do it a couple of times (at least) this year.

Good Start with that 3. Go DD and Russell and LVs!

Whoops, I'm on the wrong thread!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back