Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

Totally disagree. Oklahoma was stupid rowdy and loud and Florida two years ago was a 2 hour second half party that I’ll never forget!!
Due to our past success there are still teams considered “gimmie” games even tho due to our floundering they are competitive.

Our typical “Let’s get loud.” games include: DTU, the chumps, the gumps, the other west team, and an occasional OOC game. Our typical victims from the past still seem to be beneath the need to “Get loud.” or at least an insult to our efforts.

I think the Oklahoma game would match up favorably against anyone for crowd nose.
I had friends from Colorado with me that said it made Mile high and Arrow head sound average. Incredible game that was. I still consider it a win.

new sound records must be broken Saturday we have to make it so loud the Gators can’t hear anything

We will need a break or two and then the crowd can have a huge impact. Franks will press and fold with the lights on in the 4th (just ask UK).

Thousands of upper level seats, even low rows. A few lowers too. People still gouging though on here and Craigslist. And 115$ face value for upper South end zone rows 1-16 is plain stupid. And 105$ for 17-31 rows or so is even dumber. UT should demolish entire south end zone upper and rebuild exactly same as north end zone upper, and at the same angle not as steep and scary. Less seats is fine by me.

Reactions: Titan05
Nice qualifier.

Couldn’t disagree more...Death Valley at night is the gold standard by which SEC crowd noise is measured.

UF, Bama, Auburn, UGA and UT are all playing for second place.
A friend of mine played WR at Auburn said Neyland was the loudest stadium that he’s ever played at. He was trying to talk to the guy next to him and all he could see is lips moving

Totally disagree. Oklahoma was stupid rowdy and loud and Florida two years ago was a 2 hour second half party that I’ll never forget!!
Yes the sooners game was crazy for a 330 pm kickoff. This Florida game will be a 7pm kick so that gives everyone plenty of time to drink that spring "water". I expect it to be rocking as long as we jump on there ass from the start. Vols 20 gators 17 in a defensive battle! Go vols

VN Store

Back