Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

I had friends from Colorado with me that said it made Mile high and Arrow head sound average. Incredible game that was. I still consider it a win.

Now we know you're trolling. Considering Arrowhead set a record decibel at 142 dbA and during the Oklahoma game we registered 114 dbA. Also saying you still consider that a win. Wow.

I was there too. My ears were ringing.

Still irritates me that we lost

Same man. I don't know if you've seen the OU player kicking up turf and talking s*** to UT fans walking off the field. That was an awful feeling losing that one.

That game atmosphere was incredible! I remember screaming in my girlfriends ear just to talk to her. I'm hoping for the same this Saturday.

Reactions: volsagain
I've said this before, but we can be the difference Saturday night. If we bring opressive ear shattering noise every defensive down Franks's will wilt. This is our chance to be apart of a special night in Tennessee lore and to be a part of something greater than ourselves. I take pride in Neylands noise it's something that even a decade of sadness can't and won't take away from us

I agree but there is a difference between being loud and being rowdy. We haven't been full bore in over a decade!

The 2015 OK and the 2016 FL games were great and rowdy. Not all of the games those seasons had the same environment, but those two were great examples of our home field advantage.

Reactions: volsagain
Interesting that Gator fans aren't seemingly energized by the Mullen regime. Apathy in that fan base is very good for the rest of the SEC E

If someone wants to kick a couple tickets my way, I'll definitely make the trip, would love to see this game Live, will be jealous of all who are there!

they don't believe. With their porous defense and our stable of running backs, timely passing game and 102455 .... this could turn against them quickly.

Create a Ruckus

Please read this boys. If we can do this to an elite team think of what we can do to crappy old Florida

Good read, I had never seen this before....BRING IT VOL NATION, IF YOU ARE THERE YOU BETTER BRING IT!!! RECRUITS ARE GOING TO BE THERE AND YOU NEED TO LEAVE AN IMPRESSION ON THEM NO MATTER THE OUTCOME ON THE FIELD!!!

Reactions: lukeneyland
When at full strength there is not a stadium in the world louder.
In the whole wide world?
I’d say in the known world. Yes
Aight, just wanted to make sure before I told my friends.
I literally just laughed out loud.

I'm mainly wondering how many packed sports stadiums are still to be discovered.

2fbc5f14457b43698c50b538a1209489.0.jpg

Last edited:
when Mullen loses to us there will plenty tickets available at any Gator home games too...can be tough being a Gator coach...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thousands of upper level seats, even low rows. A few lowers too. People still gouging though on here and Craigslist. And 115$ face value for upper South end zone rows 1-16 is plain stupid. And 105$ for 17-31 rows or so is even dumber. UT should demolish entire south end zone upper and rebuild exactly same as north end zone upper, and at the same angle not as steep and scary. Less seats is fine by me.

That would significantly drop the noise level in Neyland.

Reactions: lukeneyland

VN Store

Back