Got No Problem (Josh Dobbs discussion merged)

Sure enjoyed watching Dobbs play. Having a mobile QB is no longer an option in college football; it is a requirement. I thought playing Worley in the beginning was the right choice. His experience was needed with all the freshmen. Now that the freshmen are more like sophomores, Butch should opt for more mobility at the QB position IMHO.

On another point, I continue to be concerned about player development and coaching. LSU is also playing a lot of freshmen and they beat Ol Miss last night. KY, in its second year with new coaching staff, also gave Miss State all it wanted.

Wouldn't say it's a requirement. Depends on the offense the team runs. Dobbs was considered a prostyle QB coming out of HS with mobility. Dormady is the same way and I believe Kendall is as well. A run first QB is the last thing you want for our offense..Dobbs averaged about 38 rushing yards a game so he ran just enough to show he could.

Worley is NOT better. Even with his A game, we'd have been lucky to get one score with Worley tonight. Dobbs is a gamer but more than anything, it shows just how dependent Bajakian's offense is on a mobile QB.

Dobbs looked a lot like he did in the Spring, and all the A-Holes that kept ragging on the kid, have a huge plate of crow to eat.

HA, 50 bucks says 80% of those A-holes are the ones posting now that Butch is an idiot for not starting Dobbs from day 1.

During next weeks official SC game day thread they will be calling for Dobbs to be benched after his 1st errant throw.

Idiots gonna idiot.

Reactions: 1 person
If you need it to sound better to make a point.
The reality is Dobbs came in on the 3rd drive down 0-13. But as a Dobbs fan I get that you are not concerned with accuracy.

Accuracy is what I see on the field...one guy performs the other cowers and wilts...when you quit beating this incessant drum and stubborn pretense that Peterman has anything, we'll be over here watching real football.

Accuracy is what I see on the field...one guy performs the other cowers and wilts...when you quit beating this incessant drum and stubborn pretense that Peterman has anything, we'll be over here watching real football.

What does Dobbs coming into a game down 13 instead of 27 have to do with peterman?
Get your facts strait. Dobbs won the spot. He doesn't need your help with made up stats

What does Dobbs coming into a game down 13 instead of 27 have to do with peterman?
Get your facts strait. Dobbs won the spot. He doesn't need your help with made up stats

What stats did I make up? Doesn't matter I switched you to a Dobbs fan. :yahoo:

What stats did I make up? Doesn't matter I switched you to a Dobbs fan. :yahoo:

Damn you guys have trouble with reading.
Never liked any of our QBs. I said I thought Butch prefers Peterman. I still thinks he would play Peterman if he could. I want to win period. Give me the best QB whoever that may be. It appears to be Dobbs though I still have questions about him. (Short throw accuracy). He's clearly the best we have but I think that issue could cost us a game.

If it were up to me ( it's not) I'd play Dobbs from here on but I think Jones may put Worley back out there. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterman again.

Dobbs clearly is a game player and not so much a practice player. CBJ keeps talking about winning the job in practice.
Scary stuff

Reactions: 1 person
Damn you guys have trouble with reading.
Never liked any of our QBs. I said I thought Butch prefers Peterman. I still thinks he would play Peterman if he could. I want to win period. Give me the best QB whoever that may be. It appears to be Dobbs though I still have questions about him. (Short throw accuracy). He's clearly the best we have but I think that issue could cost us a game.

If it were up to me ( it's not) I'd play Dobbs from here on but I think Jones may put Worley back out there. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterman again.

Dobbs clearly is a game player and not so much a practice player. CBJ keeps talking about winning the job in practice.
Scary stuff

Gotcha Chachi! :thumbsup:...lovin the Dobbs Love! :wub: youd've got there on your own...the gillooly of your knees just got ya there faster. :wink2:

Gotcha Chachi! :thumbsup:...lovin the Dobbs Love! :wub: youd've got there on your own...the gillooly of your knees just got ya there faster. :wink2:

ButtChugna,
We could be friends. I'll be your designated driver for the next game.

You'll find my blackmail photo rates to be very reasonable.

ButtChugna,
We could be friends. I'll be your designated driver for the next game.

You'll find my blackmail photo rates to be very reasonable.

I can run into a light post on my own...thanks.

VN Store

Back