Grant sets school record

Gotta admit that I laughed when Grant refused to pass to Admiral at end of regulation... wasn't the right play but I can't blame him
Agree because TheAdmiral was a little out of sorts tonight , however, he has carried us on several occasions. I like Jelly with my Peanut Butter

I think the Alphas had a stare down tonight and Grant came off the top rope. It may be exactly what Admiral and this team needs to get better. If Admiral is just an 8 and 8 guy it’s better than what he’s contributed lately.

Even though it didn’t end up mattering, the Grant Williams time-out call was the anti-Chris Webber
Again, it ended up as a non factor, but to have that presence of mind...just proved to me how intelligent GW is. Look for a solid career (not necessarily great) at the next level...then maybe as a great teacher of the game...

Since the start of SEC play, Grant Williams has only missed FIVE free throws. Against Arkansas he went 14-14 and tonight 23-23. In total he’s shot 61 total free throws. Absolute beast.

Grant was huge tonight and clutch down the stretch!! Without him we lose miserably.

No one else, basically, did anything.

Nearly zero offensive production from anyone else and terrible defense in the paint and especially the baseline.....

Wow! But, the did grind out another win!

Thank you Grant Williams!

Makes me dread next season.....

Do you think we lose him to the NBA next year? That was a performance for the ages. He should be in our rafters someday.

Do you think we lose him to the NBA next year? That was a performance for the ages. He should be in our rafters someday.
He and Admiral are showing up in a lot of mocks now. I didn't think so before the season. I'm not sure now. Especially if we go on a deep run and he plays like he has been playing.

GRANT was in Vandy's Tomb - driving nails into their coffin. After posting this last night I had to wonder if anyone got the reference.
Maybe I'm way too old?
Who is the latest buried in Grant's Tomb?
Grant's tomb.jpg
VANDY that's who

VN Store

Back