Greatest Walk On In College Football History...

Santana Moss gets my vote. He is the best that I can remember, but also Colt Brennan gets major points in my book for walking on at Hawaii. He was fun to watch.

I did not know Moss was a walk on. Colt walked on b/c he got kicked out of Colorado for assaulting a woman. (I think)

Nick reviz! I was a huge fan of what he did here. Now... If could have just made one last tackle against lsu...

Derrick Dooley... Was definitely the greatest at being an azz hole that ever walked onto a college team. Wait...

Brandon Burlsworth, O lineman at Arkansas in the late 90s. Went from walk on to starter to captain to NFL pick. Tragically, was killed in a car accident before he ever made it to the first mini camp in the NFL.

And he'll always have a place in the hearts of Vol fans for getting pushed by Billy Ratliff into Clint Stoerner, causing the Stoernover vs. Arkansas in 1998.

I did not know Moss was a walk on. Colt walked on b/c he got kicked out of Colorado for assaulting a woman. (I think)
Indeed Moss was! Kind of irrelevant but Wiki says Brennan walked on at Colorado as well. I did not know he had problems with the law.

i remember that play bill brasky pushed down 3 offensive linemen, threw the fullback to the left, and the halfback to the right. He sacked the qb,made him fumble, picked up the fumble, scored a td and kicked the extra point. Here's to bill brasky!!

to bill brasky !!!!

VN Store

Back