Greg McElroy says Florida

I don't know about convincingly. Their offense may be better since they have a QB guru but they've lost a lot of talent over the past few years due to draft, poor recruiting, etc. Florida should be the favorite but let's not act like they had a tremendous of talent mismanaged last season. They were almost as bad as we were.

Eh we'll see.

Both teams were bad last year and have new schemes on both sides of the ball. Given that the past 4-5 years have been relatively close no matter what kind of talent disparity there was on either side, I doubt we see anything other than a close game.

Eh,those guys are gonna say stuff like this,I don't pay much attention to any of them. It's just guessing this early.
Like a few posters have said,the games recently have been fairly close so I don't see either team dominating plus Fla. has won like crazy against us so they should be favored. Saying that,our Vols do have the potential to surprise a lot of people this year and that's why I'm more excited than I've been in a while. I'm anxious to see what this staff can do and see which new starters make a name for themselves.

Reactions: 1 person
it's always easier to kick somebody when they're down, but we won't stay there for long...:)

GO VOLS!

LOL Mullen is not overhyped and his Gators are going to dominate the East along with UGA for the foreseeable future.

He had better dominate because Florida isnÂ’t miss state and they just fired a head coach that went to the Sec championship game twice , if his regular season wins isnt any better than his overall coaching record ... he gone !

WeÂ’ll be fighting for 3rd in the East annually with USCe.

Since we all know that a head coach is only as good as his record ( because really thatÂ’s all it comes down to) tell us how youve come to predict that this mediocre coach is going to dominate the east .

will "win convincingly" against the lowly Vols.

Given both the Gators and Vols had (4) win seasons in 2017, what makes people think and pick Florida as being so much better than Tennessee?

What am I missing? :unsure:

Greg's a Bammer.

Reactions: 1 person
will "win convincingly" against the lowly Vols.

Given both the Gators and Vols had (4) win seasons in 2017, what makes people think and pick Florida as being so much better than Tennessee?

What am I missing? :unsure:

He should think this because we seem to lose to Fla even when we are good. I donÂ’t like to expect a loss but we certainly have done our part over several years. I hate Fla, donÂ’t respect them and losing to them makes me sick. Instead of getting mad at these comments we need to beat them more than they beat us. Go Big Orange.

Since we all know that a head coach is only as good as his record ( because really thatÂ’s all it comes down to) tell us how youve come to predict that this mediocre coach is going to dominate the east .

I never said heÂ’d dominate the East. Smart and Mullen will trade off east championships while we fight for 3rd with USCe and Missouri. WeÂ’re going to be on the outside looking in each year.

VN Store

Back