GT 8pm ESPN

I get to celebrate my anniversary (Sept. 3), the start of Tennessee football, and a paid holiday. You can't do it better than that.

Well true, you can't, VollyGirl. But your husband could've. A wedding during football season, what was he thinking?

Now he has to remember to buy flowers JUST WHEN he's supposed to be getting his game face on and memorizing the roster numbers. Talk about conflicting signals!

Well true, you can't, VollyGirl. But your husband could've. A wedding during football season, what was he thinking?

Now he has to remember to buy flowers JUST WHEN he's supposed to be getting his game face on and memorizing the roster numbers. Talk about conflicting signals!

Just order orange & white roses. I'm sure Volly would be OK with that.

Heh, yeah, I do that with my wife, and she's nowhere near as big a Tennessee fan as VollyGirl. :)

We don't do anniversary gifts, we do cards and celebrate being married to each other by doing what we both like to do all weekend. 😁

Also for recruiting. UT is listed as the home team which means we get to have recruits at the game on official visits. Coaches will be allowed to interact with recruits, provide tickets to kids and their families, spend a certain amount of money on entertainment, etc. Make it easy for some of the big star power in GA to watch us in person, hopefully convince them to visit Knoxville for a hard recruiting push.

That's an interesting sidenote.

VN Store

Back