Guys, I just have this feeling....

Dude I think that feeling was gas. Pull your own finger and let it pass; you might want to go outside first.

YiPPEEEE!
681581.gif

This made me laugh. I guess that means I'm laughing at myself, but so be it. Funny is funny.

"You want your team to be so physical and mentally tough , your opponents dread playing you ."……nick saban.
bamer is one of the few schools playing power football , smash mouth run first. Looks like a long day in Neyland.

Its not going to change much, there is no magical dust anyone can throw on the Offensive to make them more cohesiveness this year....enjoy watching our young men growing up and support them, is it that hard? They do wear orange

I know of some magical dust but I'm pretty sure it'd result in a NCAA violation. But it'd do the trick!

This WILL NOT look like the Ole Miss game. Forget all about the last few years Bama has had. This team is no where close to that good. I'm not betting by house on TN to win the game my any means but Bama is not a world beater team this year. Now that Ole Miss is behind us the worst is over. Hal-juh-lew-jah!

This WILL NOT look like the Ole Miss game. Forget all about the last few years Bama has had. This team is no where close to that good. I'm not betting by house on TN to win the game my any means but Bama is not a world beater team this year. Now that Ole Miss is behind us the worst is over. Hal-juh-lew-jah!

Your location is the beer joint. You've been spending a lot of time there lately. Joking aside. I will bet it is hell living in Chattanooga and having to listen to all of those ole Sand Mountain bammers blubber and spit. I look forward to the day we kick'em where the sun don't shine.

Yeah the Alabama offensive line has the 2nd least experience of any SEC team AND a 1st year starter at QB. We should have 10+ sacks, right? RIGHT?!

Im sorry to be a bit of a downer, but as a realist Bama has an insane amount of talent and arguably the best head coach in college football. UT is definitely making great strides and I truly believe Butch will help us achieve greatness. BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN this year. Bama's loss I think may have kicked the snake and then they came to life against an A&M team that quite honestly is better than we are right now. That game was a beat down. For Bama to ensure a playoff berth they are in a position where they have to make a statement with each game going forward to if Saban and his a$$hat Offensive coordinator have a chance they will be running up the score. Our line lack experience and their Defense is pushing the record for the most sacks in their history. What does it sound like is going to happen....
The short answer is...this game is going to be ugly. I just pray the Vol faithful hangs in here. We are heading in the right direction, and with continued excellent recruiting allowing us to open up our play schemes a bit we will have our day again.
The sky is not falling, we are just not ready to strike yet. Go Vols , and I hope I am wrong about saturday, but keep the faith volnation.

Last edited:
Your location is the beer joint. You've been spending a lot of time there lately. Joking aside. I will bet it is hell living in Chattanooga and having to listen to all of those ole Sand Mountain bammers blubber and spit. I look forward to the day we kick'em where the sun don't shine.

It can be hell.

Im sorry to be a bit of a downer, but as a realist Bama has an insane amount of talent and arguably the best head coach in college football. UT is definitely making great strides and I truly believe Butch will help us achieve greatness. BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN this year. Bama's loss I think may have kicked the snake and then they came to life against an A&M team that quite honestly is better than we are right now. That game was a beat down. For Bama to ensure a playoff birth they are in a position where they have to make a statement with each game going forward to if Saban and his a$$hat Offensive coordinator have a chance they will be running up the score. Our line lack experience and their Defense is pushing the record for the most sacks in their history. What does it sound like is going to happen....
The short answer is...this game is going to be ugly. I just pray the Vol faithful hangs in here. We are heading in the right direction, and with continued excellent recruiting allowing us to open up our play schemes a bit we will have our day again.
The sky is not falling, we are just not ready to strike yet. Go Vols , and I hope I am wrong about saturday, but keep the faith volnation.

Attachments

• nicky saban.jpg
    nicky saban.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 0
Given the chance, Kiffin will do everything in his power to run up the score.

They won't call off the dogs if it gets ugly. Mark it down. He's classless, and will be eager to make a point given the opportunity.

Bama 45

Tennessee 10

If Alabama makes no mistakes and we don't play a perfect game, It will be worse than the Ole Miss game. Just ask A&M

But what if....pandemonium reigns again? Anybody with me?

In the true spirit of VN...
No, it's not! There have been many reports saying otherwise and no I won't link them! Idiot!

Crazy I know, but the earth is also round!

I hope we can keep it close. Bama has struggled on the road and we have a decent defense.

No chance. We have no chance. Why is that so hard to admit? It's okay. Butch is recruiting great. Players are developing. We are incredibly green (and bad) on the O-Line. Our defense is leaps and bounds better than it was.

Yet in this match up, we have 0% chance of winning.

I know, I know, that is no attitude to have, but why get your hopes up? So you can come on here and rant and rave about how bad one aspect of the team is on Saturday night and Sunday day? It just doesn't seem worth it.

I hope I'm dead wrong. I know I won't be.

Wouldn't it be sweet, sweet justice to win this game on a blocked field goal?

Our chances of winning this game are between slim and none and slim just caught the Greyhound bus out of town.

For the first time in over 50 years, I feel we have no shot at winning a football game. Everything is pointing to a complete mauling.

First, I believe the hit Worley got on his elbow in the Georgia game is worse than he is telling the training staff. His throws have been completely night and day different since he sustained that hit on the elbow. He can barely throw the quick out pass to the wide receivers where it was easy for him to do it early in the year.

Second, Peterman does not need to be thrown in against this Alabama team. Kirby Smart will blitz every passing down and the young man could get injured. We have to hope Worley can go all game against Alabama.

Third, our offensive line will get no push against the front 7 of this defense. This could be the worse rushing game of the season.

Fourth, our defense will hold it's own during the first quarter. However, the physical nature of the Alabama offense will begin to wear it down by the middle of the second quarter and it will make it very hard for the defense to stop Alabama from scoring points.

This is why I believe this game is going to be all bama. Not giving up, just stating the facts as I see them.

Best thing that can happen Saturday is this team plays hard and smart. Does not give the game away and hopefully no other injuries occur to the offensive line. We can't have injuries to the offensive line and expect to end the year on a high note. We need all hands on deck for the remaining games.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back