Guys, I just have this feeling....

This is the point of my thread. I took a stab at humor with it, and failed, but the point remains the same. We will still have a lot to play for regardless of the outcome of this game, and I would like to see team 118 get our full support throughout November. A bowl game keeps things moving in the right direction.

sWiS2.gif

That if Alabama doesn't make a lot of critical mistakes, and if we don't play a near perfect game, that this thing will resemble the Ole Miss game or worse. However, win or lose - we're still Tennessee, and they will still be the arm pit of the universe. GO VOLS!

Got any Lotto numbers, Nostradamus??

That if Alabama doesn't make a lot of critical mistakes, and if we don't play a near perfect game, that this thing will resemble the Ole Miss game or worse. However, win or lose - we're still Tennessee, and they will still be the arm pit of the universe. GO VOLS!

Caption Obvious :crazy:

Its not going to change much, there is no magical dust anyone can throw on the Offensive to make them more cohesiveness this year....enjoy watching our young men growing up and support them, is it that hard? They do wear orange

Thanks for the very reasonable and common sense comment. These young men will grow up and be stronger because of the climb!

Sounds like you got testicular cancer.

You never know who will show up to play. On paper Bama looks un-beatable------but you never know

Can someone help me here? I forgot which of CRN's maxims was to fantacize just before each big game arrives.

If we don't turn the ball over via our typical INT's, we may just surprise the SEC. Imagine the meltdown. Bama fans would be saying "Saban has lost his ability to coach".

It will go down quite a bit like ole miss. Our defense will keep it tight until halftime, then it will be opened up in the second half. Due to home field advantage I say our defense scores a TD. 34-10 final.

The good news is the beef of the schedule is done after Saturday and every remaining game is very winnable.

Well, motivation should not be a factor for this game. It's not like anyone is picking us to be within two TD's of Bama. I think playing with a chip on our shoulder served our defense well last week and will do the same this week. I look for an outstanding effort from the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, we cannot turn the ball over at all, or this will be ugly. We have to be able to string together enough first downs to help our defense out, and hope we create turnovers on their end of the field. I think this is the only way we could possibly win or make this close, but that's JMO. We have to play the entire game with an edge and hope they come out flat and let the crowd bother them. The Arkansas game a couple of weeks ago gives me pause for hope.:)

If CBJ plays a beat-all-to-hell Keanu Reeves at QB, no way to keep this one respectable. Either Peckerman or Nobrows will have to QB for us to have a shot to compete, period. GO BIG ORANGE!:rock:

VN Store

Back