Has anyone else heard about Pat?

believe what you wish, of course--but there are no miracles.

Yes there is. Sometimes they are able to be scientifically experienced. I experienced two in my life time. Very short version of one. My sister had an ultra sounds that showed a small mass inside her. She had more ultra sounds and the last showed it had grown to a softball size. This accured over months. It was a huge solid mass and was huge grape fruit size. She had another one the day before her surgery. We were both teen agers btw.

So the morning of surgery we go to the hospital. The Dr says he will first do a biopsy for testing to see if it was a malignant tumor. About 20-25 minutes later he comes back into the waiting room. I'm there with my dad,mom, my other sister , my pastor and some from the church. The Dr walks out with this look on his face. I got scared, mind you I prayed all night for specific things for her, read Daniel chapter 3. Anyways the Dr comes over and had the most strangest look on his face, I will,never forget this. He says, I don't know what to tell you. I can't explain this. But the tumor is gone. I can't believe it, there is no trace of it. When he said that to us i felt God hug me. Jesus Christ was there. You may choose not to believe that. But he was and I had to go to the bathroom because I felt such a powerful feeling of love that I cried like a baby in that bathroom. After she woke we took her home. The grapefruit/ softball size tumor disappeared. All of it. From the day before to her surgery it completely was gone. For months after that I could barley even tell people about it. I would cry every time I tried and even now I get goosebumps.

I hope it was OK for me to say this on here. If it's not delete it please mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
Thank you Kristy :). I hope it encourages someone.

We need to see more posts like yours buddy. That's the problem with people. They don't believe in most things unless they physically see or witness it. I know God performs miracles.

It don't matter that somebody like armchair trying to tell me otherwise to change my faith because he can't change me just like God can't be changed.

He still does today what he did in the Bible. He can do it for ANYBODY too. That's why we keep praying & holding out hope for that miracle that Pat needs. Thanks for your uplifting post from earlier.

God Bless you in you witnessing that miracle for your sister years ago. That changed you I'm sure. It's one of those FAITH changing moments.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes there is. Sometimes they are able to be scientifically experienced. I experienced two in my life time. Very short version of one. My sister had an ultra sounds that showed a small mass inside her. She had more ultra sounds and the last showed it had grown to a softball size. This accured over months. It was a huge solid mass and was huge grape fruit size. She had another one the day before her surgery. We were both teen agers btw.

So the morning of surgery we go to the hospital. The Dr says he will first do a biopsy for testing to see if it was a malignant tumor. About 20-25 minutes later he comes back into the waiting room. I'm there with my dad,mom, my other sister , my pastor and some from the church. The Dr walks out with this look on his face. I got scared, mind you I prayed all night for specific things for her, read Daniel chapter 3. Anyways the Dr comes over and had the most strangest look on his face, I will,never forget this. He says, I don't know what to tell you. I can't explain this. But the tumor is gone. I can't believe it, there is no trace of it. When he said that to us i felt God hug me. Jesus Christ was there. You may choose not to believe that. But he was and I had to go to the bathroom because I felt such a powerful feeling of love that I cried like a baby in that bathroom. After she woke we took her home. The grapefruit/ softball size tumor disappeared. All of it. From the day before to her surgery it completely was gone. For months after that I could barley even tell people about it. I would cry every time I tried and even now I get goosebumps.

I hope it was OK for me to say this on here. If it's not delete it please mods.

That is an awesome example of what God can do! What an answer to your prayers! Praise the Lord!

believe what you wish, of course--but there are no miracles.

Was at Park West hospital with a young man and his family. Dad had a massive stroke. No brain activity for quite some time. Doctors stated he would be in a vegetable state the rest of his "life". They removed the vent and took him to harvest organs for donation. The youngest son was really praying and didn't give up hope for his dad. They came back an hour later and he was still breathing. Moved him to a different room. In short, he is still living and watched said youngest son graduate from the Air Force last year. So yes, I've seen a miracle with my own eyes

Reactions: 6 people
We need to see more posts like yours buddy. That's the problem with people. They don't believe in most things unless they physically see or witness it. I know God performs miracles.

It don't matter that somebody like armchair trying to tell me otherwise to change my faith because he can't change me just like God can't be changed.

He still does today what he did in the Bible. He can do it for ANYBODY too. That's why we keep praying & holding out hope for that miracle that Pat needs. Thanks for your uplifting post from earlier.

God Bless you in you witnessing that miracle for your sister years ago. That changed you I'm sure. It's one of those FAITH changing moments.

I experienced another one similar but it was my mom about a year before she died. I kept a journal about it so i could remember everything so i could share it with her later, which i did and also so I could read everything myself when impossible situations come. She died last summer in way very much like Pat seems to be.

I feel for Pat and her family. What her son and family are feeling is an utter sense of helplessness to help her and a sickening deep throbbing pain in their hearts that nothing of this world will ease. I'm glad their faith is in the Lord and like the bible says He is the God of all comfort and is close to the brokenhearted.

Last edited:
I experienced another one similar but it was my mom about a year before she died. I kept a journal about it so i could remember everything so i could share it with her later, which i did and also so I could read everything myself when impossible situations come. She died last summer in way very much like Pat seems to be. I feel for her and her family. What her son and family are feeling is an utter sense of helplessness to help her and a sickening deep throbbing pain in their hearts that nothing of this world will ease. I'm glad their faith is in the Lord and like the bible says He is the God of all comfort and is close to the brokenhearted.

Amen brother! Let's keep our prayers going for Pat! We just might get to hear about a miracle. You never know what the Lord might do. We just have to keep the Faith all the way thru.

Reactions: 1 person
I was told one time there were three kinds of healing:
Physical...(medical)
Miraculous... (God)
Death

We may not see death as healing, but it is. With death we leave pain and sorrow and go to be with our Lord.

Whatever God does for Pat, we who believe understand she will be healed by Him.

Reactions: 8 people
Praying for comfort for Pat and her family. Had the pleasure to meet her a couple of times. Truly a remarkable person.

I was told one time there were three kinds of healing:
Physical...(medical)
Miraculous... (God)
Death

We may not see death as healing, but it is. With death we leave pain and sorrow and go to be with our Lord.

Whatever God does for Pat, we who believe understand she will be healed by Him.

Nicely said.

What a sad day in Big Orange country, but what a joyful moment in Heaven! God bless and grant comfort and peace to her family during this time of loss.

What a sad day in Big Orange country, but what a joyful moment in Heaven! God bless and grant comfort and peace to her family during this time of loss.

I just had a strange thought.........

do you think she would give St. Peter the stare if he didn't open the gate the right way?

This post is selfishness at its worst. Having lost my mother 2 years ago to this horrible disease, the best we as VOL Nation can do is pray for her and her family. This disease robs families of their loved ones while leaving behind a body that lives and breathes but isn't their mother, father, or grandparent. To not be faced with this family situation is a blessing.

To those of you that held hope for a recovery, you should have done your homework. Pat will be in a better place when this is through and her family will be able to find peace.

To those of you that have lived through watching a loved one fall in this manner, you know exactly what I am talking about. My prayers go out to Pat and her family to find peace after this terrible journey.

Dementia is the absolute worst disease that I can think of and I encourage all of you to donate to an Alzheimer's Charity if you can.

I just had a strange thought.........

do you think she would give St. Peter the stare if he didn't open the gate the right way?

You KNOW the folks in heaven sat up a little straighter when Coach walked through the gate.

Rest in Peace, Special Lady.

--<---@

Reactions: 3 people
Although I knew this day was coming, it is still hard to think that Coach Summitt is gone. I had a meeting with a colleague at work today. She asked me how I was and I told her that I was sad because our beloved former Univ. Tennessee women’s basketball coach, Pat Summitt, had passed away this morning. She told me that she was very sorry and that she had heard of Coach Summitt. She said that she was at a leadership conference in Dublin Ireland recently and they had discussed leadership skills and practices used by Pat Summitt. Pat’s achievements on and off the court are well known around the world and transcends sports. She was a lot more than a fantastic basketball coach. The practices that she developed and used will continue to help people, especially females, become better leaders and individuals globally.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back