Has our secondary

Pitt leads the nation in scoring...scored 41 points against us.

You expecting Ole Miss to hang 60 on us?
Pitt played UMass western Michigan Georgia tech and New Hampshire. It's not hard to lead the nation in scoring with that schedule

Seen anything like they will see Saturday night?

I feel like that’s where we are going to lose the game. I watched some of Ole Miss this season and seems like every other play is a 50 yard bomb. I just don’t think we can hold the off.

Hopefully we keep it respectable but boys I think we lose by 20+ and I hope I’m wrong.

How accurate have your predictions been in the past?

Pitt played UMass western Michigan Georgia tech and New Hampshire. It's not hard to lead the nation in scoring with that schedule

Who’s Ole Miss played asides from Bama? ...who isn’t the Bama team of the past. It was 35-0 at one point. Ole Miss scored a couple of garbage TD’s late to make it look better. They were shut down completely. Tulane, Austin Peay and a crappy Louisville team.

And then Arky...not an offensive juggernaut...51 points? A team UGA shut out 37-0...

You’re making this team much better than what they are..

I feel like that’s where we are going to lose the game. I watched some of Ole Miss this season and seems like every other play is a 50 yard bomb. I just don’t think we can hold the off.

Hopefully we keep it respectable but boys I think we lose by 20+ and I hope I’m wrong.

Unfortunately, UT hasn’t seen any other SEC team with the ability to move the ball and score as often and as quickly as Old Miss, (except maybe in practice)

Be careful, if you express your gut feelings and it’s against Tennessee, you get called negavol and idiots, morons you name it. I agree with you. I don’t have a good feeling about this game and I hope I’m super wrong.

One could argue that neither offense has the advantage over the other. Same could be said for pass defense, but we definitely have a better run defense than Ole Miss. If we can get a lead and make them one dimensional, I think we eat em up

Reactions: norrislakevol
Who’s Ole Miss played asides from Bama? ...who isn’t the Bama team of the past. It was 35-0 at one point. Ole Miss scored a couple of garbage TD’s late to make it look better. They were shut down completely. Tulane, Austin Peay and a crappy Louisville team.

And then Arky...not an offensive juggernaut...51 points? A team UGA shut out 37-0...

Ok man if you have to be right

I'm worried that the 2nd half of the SC game might have given other teams a blueprint for slowing us down. They started bringing pressure in gaps and we did not handle it well.

Playing without our best RB T. Evans is going to really hurt UT’s chances

It a reason ole miss is ranked 13th while Pitt isn't ranked at all

I’m pretty sure we see something vert similar every dat in practice. Unfortunately so does the Ole Miss defense.

Everyday at practice.

I’d suspect OM looked hard at the Pitt & Mizzou film. Pitt has a qb just as good as Corral.

One could argue that neither offense has the advantage over the other. Same could be said for pass defense, but we definitely have a better run defense than Ole Miss. If we can get a lead and make them one dimensional, I think we eat em up

Exactly, and there is the difference. Tennessee is also faster over all in certain areas, such as WR.

Goodness the love for the Benedict Arnold is mind boggling. Screw Ole Miss they gonna get bitch slapped. Remember this after we win.

Yes. They practice against it regularly.

I hope so. I just feel like Ole Miss is Pitt on Steroids. Coral can extend plays with his legs, make absolutely any throw, they have elite SEC talent and a world class play caller. We have suspect LB’s in pass coverage and I think that will also get exposed.

I feel like our only chance is to slow the game wayyyy down and limit their possessions but that’s not really our MO.

Think about this. We were down to our 3rdstring RB, Hyatt was hurt early, Terry got injured and Milton started. Even with all that Pitt barely beat us.

Do not forget, statistically we have an even better play caller than Kiffin.

VN Store

Back