Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

current mood about Volnation..........they don't call us volunteers fo nuthin'. well done folks.
tenor.gif
That feeling when the gestures mean more than funds. It's absolutely real.
Probably said that to my family 10 different ways last night.

That feeling when the gestures mean more than funds. It's absolutely real.
Probably said that to my family 10 different ways last night.
It's absolutely true. I struggled quite bit, because I set it up for myself. I felt immensely selfish. I still do. But when someone can make you feel like the whole world cares and that what you are going thru matters. It's worth it to me. Dignity be damned.

It's absolutely true. I struggled quite bit, because I set it up for myself. I felt immensely selfish. I still do. But when someone can make you feel like the whole world cares and that what you are going thru matters. It's worth it to me. Dignity be damned.
Brother, the people here darn near whipped my skinny arse trying to help me and I was too foolish to accept.
Took a sudden timeline that I couldn't overcome to make me swallow my pride.

Now, seeing the the mood and e-smiles among friends, I feel selfish for refusing for so long.
I never was accused of being that sharp🤦‍♂️

Brother, the people here darn near whipped my skinny arse trying to help me and I was too foolish to accept.

Now, seeing the the mood and e-smiles among friends, I feel selfish for refusing for so long.
It's a hard thing to do. You just always find a way to make it work, until you can't. Lowest I've ever felt.

Pretty sure scripture talks about it being a bigger blessing for those giving than those receiving. So on behalf of all of us here, I'd like to thank you for getting past your thing long enough to allow us to have the joy of helping.

I had acute pancreatitis years ago and remember the pain well. Never made a donation on GoFundMe before. Thought it was a good reason to start.
Thanks MU.
Chronic causes an acute flair up about every 5-8 months for me. Most excruciating pain I've ever felt. I remember the 1st time telling the ER doc to make it stop or kill me and I didn't care which.
Stuff is insane!

Pretty sure scripture talks about it being a bigger blessing for those giving than those receiving. So on behalf of all of us here, I'd like to thank you for getting past your thing long enough to allow us to have the joy of helping.
I think that's why it's so hard to receive. Nobody wants to be the one in need. It feels 1000000x better to help than to be helped. That's for sure.

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back