Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

I'm in Taichung. Over here for business and then flying back home. Soon...all of the burgers will be eaten.

That's gotta be a cool place. Taiwan is such a remarkable story of people fighting oppression; and winning. Of course the good old USA really made it happen. Remember the days when everything was "Made in Japan" then suddenly "Made in Taiwan". We ARE the Good Guys.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Hey Charger. When is the procedure?
Perfect timing, just dropped my bags. Localized pancreatic CT scan in the morning.
Sonic Pulses Thursday morning and final endoscopic removal that afternoon.
Hopefully no hospital stay (doesn't induce acute attack) if not, bed rest Friday and leave these disgusting Clemson tags behind me Saturday morning.

Already getting "looks" in my TN gear. Makes me happy.

Perfect timing, just dropped my bags. Localized pancreatic CT scan in the morning.
Sonic Pulses Thursday morning and final endoscopic removal that afternoon.
Hopefully no hospital stay (doesn't induce acute attack) if not, bed rest Friday and leave these disgusting Clemson tags behind me Saturday morning.

Already getting "looks" in my TN gear. Makes me happy.

You are in my prayers brother!!!

Wish I had time to thank everyone individually but you guys know...
Read every message here and on the gfm page, at least twice.

This wouldn't be happening if not for you all, I thank you and my family thanks you dearly. With her not being on VN, my wife is in total disbelief haha.
Just have to be here to understand.

This wouldn't be happening if not for you all, I thank you and my family thanks you dearly. With her not being on VN, my wife is in total disbelief haha.

Hey you have some important treatments to be done get off VN! Goodness!

We look out for each other. Even when we have never met. It is a great family to be a part of. Look forward to hearing good news by the end of the week.

You just focus on getting better.

My wife doesn't get it either. I told her how much we raised for RichRollin's family and OB79 and his family...she couldn't believe it. I'm telling y'all....the Vol fanbase is special and is like no other fanbase. I'm very proud to be a Vol in so many ways, but these situations top the cake honestly. It's what God wants us to do...take care of each other when someone is in need. You guys are all awesome...even you, @InVOLuntary and @bignewt.

“You mean these people you never met just up and sent you $3,000?”

😂

VN Store

Back