Hendon made CJH look better than he is

I hear you, BUT had Milton not got injured against Pitt then Hendo never gets to play. Milton has been in the system for 2 yrs and still has no control.
That is the official stance, but with the way Milton was playing it was only a matter of time until he was benched. At the point he was injured, I think the coaching staff was looking for the first reason to try someone else at QB. Afterall, he kept missing wide open receivers streaking down the field.

That is the official stance, but with the way Milton was playing it was only a matter of time until he was benched. At the point he was injured, I think the coaching staff was looking for the first reason to try someone else at QB. Afterall, he kept missing wide open receivers streaking down the field.
He has done the same this yr, and yet still starts. Because CJH wasn't forced to make a switch.

Reactions: 08Vol
He has done the same this yr, and yet still starts. Because CJH wasn't forced to make a switch.
No, its a much different circumstance. Up until the Mizzou game, Milton hadn't played well, but he also didn't play poor enough to lose us games either. He was doing jusr enough with our run game to pull out wins and barely keep his job. This was good enough against subpar defenses, but not against better ones.

I also think the decision, outside of injury, to redshirt Nico was made a few weeks ago, particularly after Milton was effective against Bama.

I disagree, with the players that can execute, he does well.
He is handicapped somewhat, but his misses throw after throw. Too long on the throw to Squirell, too short on at least two other long throws. Heat seekers thrown from 10 yards away that no one can catch.

No, its a much different circumstance. Up until the Mizzou game, Milton hadn't played well, but he also didn't play poor enough to lose us games either. He was doing jusr enough with our run game to pull out wins and barely keep his job. This was good enough against subpar defenses, but not against better ones.

I also think the decision, outside of injury, to redshirt Nico was made a few weeks ago, particularly after Milton was effective against Bama.
Nico hasn't received red shirt

Title says it all, floor is open for debate
He’s got a pretty good track record. Maybe JM too big of a hurdle. Nothing against Joe but there were some difference making gash plays out there we missed pretty much every time today. Think Joe skill set pretty much matches our record.

You have the #1 player in the recruiting class sitting on the bench, watching a 5th yr SR miss wide open receivers. Either way doesn't make CJH look great
Dude idk what to tell you. Nico wasn’t going to win many game this year either. Our Wrs didn’t do themselves any favors today either.

Folks, the worst part of this game was this defense! It doesn't matter if it is 3rd & 35 ANY team can convert on this squad! What is with Heupel kicking these FG's when we are down by 4 TD's?

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back