Here comes the exodus...

Well, he certainly packed a heckuva sack lunch with great treats 💰 in them.
I have traced back to the real problem! When phil interviewed pruitt he was told by pruitt that he was sabans bagman! Philip said hold on a minute and do not say any more! When can you start? Fulmer did not realize that meant pruitt picked up his groceries!!! lol!

Reactions: Tnslim1
Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...
Bye bye Tennessee football talent!

source (1).gif

This Fall's football team could be very thin in numbers and bereft of talent.

So if this the Exodus, who is going to part the Crimson Sea and lead us into the promised land? I can see Freeze as a Moses figure.......

Dudes they won 3 games last year. I promise 2 things, and I’m flexing my insider status here.....

1.) there will be enough players to field a team next year.
2.) Tennessee will not be expected to win a national championship, no matter who is on the roster.

Just relax folks.

“All will be right in the end, if it’s not yet right, then it’s not the end”

Neither leaving stings me at all. Bring on Brown, Evans, Wright, Small and Beckwith!

If they want to leave then who cares? This is why you pick a school and not a coach to commit to.

Amen! Delta is ready when they are. This program will never and can never return to being truly competitive on the legs of mere mercenaries. If uncommitted players choose to leave, so be it. They are entitled to seek happiness elsewhere. I'm happy here with the Vols who want to be Vols.

Tennessee's fans want to fill Neyland and TBA and the other venues to support players who's blood runs orange and who's hearts are here. I'm tired of watching the world cater to the whims and egos of alleged stars who don't play with pride and heart -- particularly when they don't play like the stars they profess to be. I'll save my loyalty and support for those who choose to be here with us. Good luck to the rest. I hope you find great success on the other side of the fence, but you all know how that grass can turn out.

Exodus is not coming, we are already in it and this is but the 7th plague. Perhaps the hail fire and brimstone from the sky - followed by the locusts (other programs) picking the carcass of whatever is left of our recruiting. The festering boils were the last few coaches. Its about to get Biblical, Im afraid.
Good thing I’m not a first born!

Reactions: Gandalf
LOL some of you can't make your mind up on whether we suck or whether players are so good they've got all these better options elsewhere.

It's a big deal for kids these age to pack up and move away from all their friends and what they're comfortable with to go in a situation where they may have to fight for a starting job. It's not like changing your underwear. Those of you that have attended college know that undergrad transfer can be a huge deal academically.

If I was playing for a bad team/program and felt that was holding me back the coach getting canned would give me reasons not to leave. Why would incoming coach at Tennessee be any bigger of a crapshoot than me flinging off to some other college to play for another coach that I've never played for before? This is not all bad, and Tennessee still has a ton of things to offer.

Some may leave, new coach will being in a few.

Well said. We now have a technology solutuion for that...

giphy (3).gif

Reactions: Border Vol
Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...

"He said they may, haven't done it, but could... Haven't yet... But may... And I think that's just not a good sign..."

LMAO... Stop... Take some medication...

VN Store

Back