Here comes the exodus...

I agree, something definitely changed. I haven't been able to figure out what. Maybe Brumbaugh (sp?) drama? I dont know.. I felt like the team played hard all year and other issues (playcalling, coaching decisions, etc.), handicapped us more than effort.. and obviously the players weren't happy when he was canned yesterday. The whole thing has confused me all year.
I'd be mad to if the bag man got fired.

Reactions: cgrish
Any of the sophomores who believe they have NFL potential will be looking to go play for a better program for their third year. But many of the other young men who are progressing towards their degree may stay to finish that out. Overall our talent level is gonna take a big hit from players transferring out and then the inevitable scholarship reductions...we’ll be fighting Vandy for the #13 spot in the SEC for a few years. But we haven’t been much better than that anyway so (sadly) it’s nothing we aren’t familiar with...

Exodus is not coming, we are already in it and this is but the 7th plague. Perhaps the hail fire and brimstone from the sky - followed by the locusts (other programs) picking the carcass of whatever is left of our recruiting. The festering boils were the last few coaches. Its about to get Biblical, Im afraid.

First born, beware.

He may have been a players coach, but something obviously happened in the locker room during or after the Georgia game that lost him a sizable percentage of the team. It was clear that something fundamental broke that day and the team was never the same.
He must have made the team skip the halftime snack from Mickey D's.

Exodus is not coming, we are already in it and this is but the 7th plague. Perhaps the hail fire and brimstone from the sky - followed by the locusts (other programs) picking the carcass of whatever is left of our recruiting. The festering boils were the last few coaches. Its about to get Biblical, Im afraid.
So in Knoxville our "burning bush" is a Sealy Posturepedic?

OGC.76735e22cf3521024f88785fe6b16796

Reactions: Border Vol
I agree, something definitely changed. I haven't been able to figure out what. Maybe Brumbaugh (sp?) drama? I dont know.. I felt like the team played hard all year and other issues (playcalling, coaching decisions, etc.), handicapped us more than effort.. and obviously the players weren't happy when he was canned yesterday. The whole thing has confused me all year.
I've heard that there is often a good cop/bad cop dynamic on coaching staffs. Typically, the head coach is the bad cop and the assistant coaches (particularly position coaches) are the good cops.

Pruitt was the epitome of an assistant coach playing a head coach. He still probably was a good cop to his guys.

VN Store

Back