How good is Jim Chaney?

I watched the championship, not surprised LSU totally dominated Uga, they play a weak SEC schedule that never includes Bama close game with their rivals Fla
and Auburn. Dawgs are Bridesmaids again 2019 and have 5**** studs @ every position .........………….GO VOLS

How good is Jim Chaney?

He's very good. But his grade is incomplete. (JMO)
Kinda had one arm tied behind his back with QB play.

They were missing valuable receivers.... as in, all of them lol. Losing the top 5 receivers from 2018 has been a huge problem for UGA all year. Then last night, Pickens has to sit the 1st half, Cager is out with a knee and they lose another guy in the first half. Those 3 near misses on the first drive set the tone.

SEOkDSHwFWj4Y.gif

Georgia is a lot like UT was from '90-'96. Having trouble getting over the hump.

I just enjoyed UGa struggling and showing the ugly faces Smart was making.....no room for
smugness when you taking a whooping .

Jim Chaney is the difference between Ga going to a bowl game instead of the playoffs. Ga fans will say losing Chaney was no big deal but they are straight out lying

An avid Ga fan confirmed this to me a couple months ago. They miss him terribly!

Watching Georgia’s offense struggle tonight against a defense that’s been slightly above average all year made me smile.

UGA is rolling with 5-star studs all over the place and a QB they chose over Justin Fields, but have regressed mightily without Jim Chaney.

My thread title it rhetorical. Jim’s a boss and it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol!

Give Chaney a great QB, and the sky is the limit!

Yup, all you have to do is look at UGAs struggling offense this year to have your answer. When we have more weapons to work with on offense, Chaney will great here as he was his first time.

The key to what you say "more weapons" should say "more and better weapons". The best coach in the business can't succeed without many good to better weapons.

Say what you like, in my opinion Jim Chaney is not even in the same league with Lane Kiffin calling offensive plays !!! Call me an idiot if you like, have been called much worse. I never have liked Chaney, nor will I ever like him.
O.K.

Bama is hurtling without JP as well. Just needs to translate W’s for us.

Chaney is a solid OC and hopefully the offense will continue to improve with recruiting better players and their development. That said, we rank around 100th in total offense this year in college football; need to be significantly better if you want to compete for titles.

Watching Georgia’s offense struggle tonight against a defense that’s been slightly above average all year made me smile.

UGA is rolling with 5-star studs all over the place and a QB they chose over Justin Fields, but have regressed mightily without Jim Chaney.

My thread title it rhetorical. Jim’s a boss and it’s great to be a Tennessee Vol!
Jim’s also the OC last year that chose that QB to play over Justin Fields.
And also the OC on a team this year that had most of us wondering what the hell is our QB situation this year.
Not the HC either time but makes me wonder how much influence was his on these decisions

How good is Jim Chaney?

He's very good. But his grade is incomplete. (JMO)
Kinda had one arm tied behind his back with QB play.
Pruitt will get credit for “The Turnaround,” justifiably so, but I think Chaney was the lynchpin. After the Bama game I doubt if we see JG on the field again. Pruitt was like Jekyll and Hyde, The Tasmanian Devil at the end of the game and Cool Hand Luke at the presser. I don’t think that happens last year.
In most scenarios JG, jumps head first into “the portal.” His demeanor at the end was concerning. Watching player reaction the end of that game was telling not a lot of support for JG. I maybe wrong but I believe CJC was instrumental bringing this team back together.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back