How much stock do you put in Pruitt saying

Bailey will be play once JG has the game out of reach......and not in the way we would like.
JG may not even be available Sat and if he is it doesn't sound like he's been able to practice much the last 3 weeks with concussion protocol and Covid quarantine. BM didn't even travel a couple of weeks ago and no one has much faith in Shrout, Bailey may be the only QB to play Saturday.

Harrison Bailey will definitely play on Saturday. He said this today during the SEC conference call. If Bailey is the starter, do we beat Florida?

we don't beat florida... but I bet we at least look like a different team. just with less talent

Take heart, tinklewickets, JG could accidentally close a door on his throwing hand.

Not true CJP was going to start HB vs Vandy before it got postponed. HB is ready and they're moving on.
Evidence? He only puts HB in when the games are firmly out of hand... I'll take evidence from what's happened on the field before I take hear say from a Sunday morning coach...

Evidence? He only puts HB in when the games are firmly out of hand... I'll take evidence from what's happened on the field before I take hear say from a Sunday morning coach...
Not hearsay but can’t go there. We’ll see.

I have. I felt exactly the same way during the Auburn game in 2008. Auburn couldn't get anything going for the entire second half, and we went into the 4th quarter needing just a field goal to win it. This was before Kiffin and Chaney resurrected Crompton the next year. Crompton's line against Auburn that day was 8/23 for 67 yards.

That whole fourth quarter was just this feeling of, you know, we need to go get just a handful of yards and kick a field goal and win the game, and everyone knows it's not going to happen. Our last four drives of that game started at the Auburn 38, our 42, the Auburn 46 and our 46 - and we got nada: four 3-and-outs.

Nothing surpasses the JG era.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Pruitt receives almost 400,000.00 a month for the shat we see on the field
No, I’m no fan of Pruitt’s any longer
Who would be?

Harrison Bailey will definitely play on Saturday. He said this today during the SEC conference call. If Bailey is the starter, do we beat Florida?
We wouldn't beat Florida with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

What Pruitt was really saying is that they plan on playing Bailey, just as soon as we get far enough behind and have no chance of winning, then Bailey will get some reps.

JG has a chance to set an all time SEC record for the most Pic 6's and fumbles for 6 points by a quarterback in history, so Pruitt doesn't want to mess that opportunity up.

What a terrible head coach this guy is, lets just fire him and move on. We might as well do it now, it is not getting any better any time soon.

HB needs to start and play the whole game.....we already know what JG brings to the table....Gloom, Despair, and Agony on me / us.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
People need to stop nitpicking what Pruitt says to the media He’s just giving generic answers to not embarrass the university and because it’s part of his job. He’s not gonna give away the game plan or say how much he hates the opposing coach. It’s not his job to be an entertainer (which is what I think he was trying to say when somebody asked what he would say to the fans after one of the games and he said that wasn’t his job). I think he’s okay at it.

If by definitely play he means he will play HB in garbage time down 40 in the 4th with less then 3 minutes left. Then I put a ton of stock in it

He is playing him because he has to.

Then when Florida crushes Tennessee he can be like......see I told you.

HB should have been playing since Kentucky.....no excuse.

Reactions: preacherwebb
The only reason I can honestly think of as to why JG continues to start has to be their personal relationships. We know pruitts gone through it with JG over the last few years. I believe that relationship is strong.. has to be. What’s Pruitts and HBs relationship look like?

VN Store

Back